Lilo to Palin: Stop Being Such a Mag Hag

9/14/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like Sarah Palin may have trouble getting the rehabbed and rumored-to-be-gay vote come November.

LiLo ripped Palin apart last night in her blog, asking, "Is our country so divided that the Republicans best hope is a narrow minded, media obsessed homophobe?" She then added the totally non-ironic comment, "Oh, and...Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!"

Lesson: Leave the gossip mags to the professionals.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

indi44

Wow but it is ok for Obama to pose for a mag...
How one sided and narrow minded is that??

Bevo

Some one needs to remind Obama and his lady of this as well.

hb

Lohan just added to my many reasons for voting for John McCain....her problem with Sarah Palin, Thank you LiLo!!!

Callie

Lindsay Lohan is a stupid and confused little bitch. Who cares what she thinks? Does she even have a high school education?

itstrue

Another c-o-u-n-try heard from (did I spell country wrong or what??). The day anyone listens to these fools is a sad day for the world.

c

STFU Lindsay Lohan!! Like anyone cares what YOU think. Who are you to judge other people?---take a look at your own life. Sounds like you are just upset because someone has taken the spotlight off of you!

Maggie

First smart thing I think I've EVER hear Lindsay say.

FlBiker

'Cause when it comes to a respected opinion, Lindsay Lohan's name comes to mind.

Brad is a Tool

Lindsay is an idiot.

J

"Oh, and...Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!" Lesson: Leave the gossip mags to the professionals."....................

Did she say that about Obama too???

jandean61

SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo LiLo is now a blogger ???????? does she get paid for it or something ?

wolfetn

Whether you agree with her opinion or not, she is a tax paying citizen and she has a right to free speech. The last time I checked this was the United States of America.

Endeanner

Tsk Tsk I say: VOTE FOR THE LIPSTICK NOT THE DIPSTICK.

Niki

Oh my.............the day anyone in this country starts taking political advice from Lindsey Lohan is the day I will no longer be proud to call myself an American...........just goes to show the hipocracy (sp?) of many Obama supporters............when celebrities start living in the real world people may actually value their opinions on real issues..............and by the way Lindsey.............no one gives a damn what you think!

sfla

She's pissed because she wanted the cover of Us Weekly, but Palin got it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments