Travis Barker, DJ AM Crash Site

9/20/2008 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The following are photos from the plane crash which killed four, and critically injured Travis Barker and DJ AM. Both are in critical but stable condition.

UPDATE: We're told three men and one woman were killed in the crash. WIS-TV has the footage of the aftermath.

Hunter Of Rob Lucas

My thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been effected by this horrible event..

Liz

To Rob Lucas...your comment was very selfish and immature. Wonder if you would say the same if you're parents or loved one was on a flight or in a serious accident like these people were. These were/are innocent people who don't affect your life any so for you to post a comment like that you're a heartless, selfish immature animal!

Liza

Quote"3. All I have to say is.....HILARIOUS!!!

It's ashame Kid Rock, Fred Durst and Tommy Lee weren't on this flight as well!

Posted at 10:26AM on Sep 20th 2008 by Rob Lucas" Unquote...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR SAYING THIS IS HILARIOUS OMG THESE GUYS WERE IN A PLANE CRASH HOW IS THAT FUNNY AND TO SAY THAT ABOUT OTHER PPL SOULD HAVE BEEN ON THERE YOU ARE STUPID AND I HOPE YOU DIE A SLOW BURNING DEATH IN HELL!!!

PS... my prayers go out to all their family and friends and those who were on the plane!!

c

thats so terrible my condolences to the families of the ones that died, I hope dj am and travis make it... this brings back bad memories of the day Aaliyah died

that.is.all

Liza
you wishing someone die a slow death in he ll is just as bad as the jacked up psycho - expect to receive your own karma.

Nicole

WTF? Some people are extremely rude for thinking this is funny.

JoJoMa

What a douche thing to say...it's hilarious that people several people died and that two people are in a burn center with critical injuries??? I'm not a fan of either of those 2 guys but your comment was unnecessary. And regarding your comments to durst, kid rock, etc...didn't your mama teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all? who randomly wishes death on other people?? You're officially an ass in my book, "rob lucas". Karma's a bitch, if I were you, I'd be worried if I were you.

RoCkStAr!

RE: Comment by ROB Lucas - Hey ROB LUCAS, you heartless, uncompassionate child. All that I have to say to you is that its a shame that you are so filled with anger and hate. You are obviously unhappy with YOU... get some help and learn the meaning of respect and compassion. I dont know if you have ever lost someone you loved or someone you knew, or have been brushed with a tragedy but if you haven't, its nothing to laugh about. Karma bro, Karma!
I also want to give my deepest sympathy to those who lost their lives in this crash and my prayers go out to TRV$ & DJ AM and their families and loved ones.

Peace -
-RoCkStAr!

keegan

I have heard from someone employeed by Zumeez that DJ AM has passed away. Why have I not seen anything to support that???

rockcrash

Yes, you can be critical but stable. This means that their vitals are stable at the time but they are still critical meaning they are not out of danger of their vitals going out of wack. When you are critical anything can happen. Hence the purpose of "codes" I am sure they are being closely monitored just in case something goes downhill. My prayers are with them.

JW

The other 4, according to CNN & other numerous websites, were - pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills; co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad; Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City; and Charles Still, 25, of Los Angeles.

Lyndsay Lou

Omg. Poor dudes!!
I really like travis as a drummer he was the best in Blink...and I honestly have no idea who DJ AM is...haha.
Hope everything is well with the families envolved with this incident.

Ritzcrackie

Travis' burns consists mainly from the waste down. DJ AM has a lot of burns on his face (i also read that 50% of his body is burnt...idk if that part is true though). His assistant (Chris Baker) died and he was recently married and has a new baby :[. Travis and DJ are both in critical condition but they are both stable. And should make it. I heard that the other guy that was killed was Travis' body guard (i dont know if that is true) and i forget what his name is. Travis' ex wife is at his side, and they have decided to not tell the kids just yet.

Cozgrl05

Just watched the TMZ video of the wreck site...horrible and sad. Then I watched the video right after that of Travis Barkers Asst., the one where his shirt said "Curb your God". Travis, God just gave you a second chance buddy. Use is wisely. I pray you and DJAm will pull through this, I know you will.

nsaustin

Ummm...because it's not true. Their doctor just had a press conference and they will both fully recover.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3