Schwarzenegger:

I Hit the Bong with Chong

9/21/2008 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Puff, puff, pass -- that's how Arnie rolls.

0921_arnold_video-1
Arnold Schwarzenegger bluntly confirmed Tommy Chong's revelation that Chong and the Governator used to burn one down together back in the day.

Honesty from a politician? It's weird, we know.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

yaya

THAT GOES FOR ALL YOU OTHER RETARDS FUELING THE FIRE TOO

Janet

Why is Stallone trying to deny smoking weed for Arnold? Did you hear him saying it was a fallacy then looking stupid when Arnold fesses up! Stallone is a LIAR! He probably smokes weed too!

eewwww

Gotta love it. Schwartzy hitting on the bong. I mean, what else are you gonna to do if your hanging out with Chong? Really.

By the way, who gives a doo if someone wants to comment on the election-its a hot button topic right now. I agree its annoying, but dang, just scroll past it. Dont see why people gotta freak out about it.

I'm Back Biatches

Change the laws!!! Scwarzenegger for President 2013!!!!

Melanie in Oregon

OOOMMMGGG!!! I LOVE IT!!! So glad to hear it when political figures turn out to be REAL people. Of course he did, who wouldn't?

melody

An honest politician, oh how refreshing !!!

bnastea

I am happy we still have the right to put real people into government positions. Arnold rocks!!! Honest what? That has to be an oximoron,,, "Honest Politician". Wow... Any way our real problem is that we require our politicians to have a ivy league education. If you don't get my point, think about what these politicians learn in these schools. #1 They are mommy and daddy's little monsters spoiled mostly and ready to suck your wallet dry. #2 They learned how to screw you while your watcing. #3 They are exposed to high dollar companies that are lobbists, when you are new in Washington and you don't have ties yet, these companies make you comfortable and sooner or later you are in their pocket.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5