Idiot Savant - TMZ's First Three-Way

9/27/2008 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This Friday we gave you three Idiot Savants for the price of one. First, there was "Sex and the City" trivia. Then, we tackled a series of questions about nothing -- meaning "Seinfeld." Lastly, the original Savant, Eric, took to music questions.
Click to Watch -- Idiot Savant
Check back next Friday at 5:00 PM ET for the next round. And if you think you're smart enough to be our next Idiot Savant -- from movies to music to plane crashes -- click here and let us know. We might even fly you out to L.A. for the challenge!

Wrestlingsucks

The surfer-looking dude with the long-hair looks gay as hell. On the show he pretends he's not gay by making macho comments but it is so obvious he is.

Mooshki

Max, you are such a cutie!

nicole kidman is from mars

So the blonde Sex & the City idiot is pretty hot, the brunette is ok, the music connoiseur guy is nerd & the Seinfeld guys are totally gay.

Kelly.

I just want to pull on Max's hair. =)
niceeeee

Andrea

I totally love Max Hodges! He is hotter than hell! If I were a celebrity I would invite him over to my place for an up close and very personal interview if you know what I mean! Max is my favorite Paparazi! Max is so sexy that he should become an actor or rock star!

kakadoodoo3000

glad i stumbled upon this. there just *aren't* enough vids of max on tmz.com, or anywhere else. :P isn't even on social networks (of which i know, anyway) great strategy though, max, to always leave your fans wanting more.

max isn't into "glee" and isn't into "sex and the city," either (as he said, here). he loves old skool rock as i do, too. :) the more i know about max, the more perfect he seems.

thank goodness for tmz. :) max aside, the tv show's really entertaining. i love the little clips you insert, in between actual celeb footage, and shots of the staff in the newsroom. it's one of my favorite shows...and of course, pretty, witty max is the luscious icing on the tmz cake. :) more power to all of you at tmz!