« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pete Sampras

Backhands Tina Fey

9/29/2008 6:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pete Sampras is sick and tired of Tina Fey -- and all those high and mighty celebs who push their political beliefs on the common folk.

Pete Sampras: Click to watch
The retired tennis legend ripped into the Palin-alike and her fellow famous campaigners on his way out of Nobu in Malibu this weekend -- but the attack would have carried more weight had captain Hypocrite not screamed "Go McCain!" just moments earlier.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Goldie

It's called comedy. Lighten up Pete.

KC

Well, I want my 2 minutes back that I wasted watching this. Where was the big dis? He doesn't even know who Tina Fey is. All he said was entertainers/athletes shouldn't express their political views. Lame, but pretty general and non-offensive. He seemed like he was more pissed about a camerman following him around and asking him stupid questions.

KC

Although him saying that entertainers shouldn't voice their opinions is a political statement in itself.....

Mr. A

Hmmmmm?? The question was asked WHAT are us folks who are sick and tired of what celebrities think and say, doing on a site like TMZ that's posts all the idiotic things that celebrities think and say???

How about, pointing out to you folks that DO care what these idiotic celebrities think and say are screwing up the country for the rest of us, because (apparently?) you're taking their ignorant rants to heart and think it's COOL and insightful???

Why preach to the choir of sensible minded folks when it's more fun to come HERE and point out how brainwashed and ridiculous you lemmings are?

Does anybody else see exactly how the liberal crackheads try to work it, and twist it here? Stickit & KC don't seem to get it, and are acting all bewildered and befuddled as to why we're hanging out at TMZ and poking holes in all their asinine theories and opinions. IT'S FUN DAMNIT!!

I'm sure TMZ supports having FUN...right?

KC

Perhaps people are bewildered and befuddled because they don't understand why you would hang out on a site under the delusion that you're poking holes in arguments (when there's no evidence of such) with your pseudo-intellectual diatribe. I guess the bloggers on the big boy political sites won't have you, since they'd easily rip you to shreds with your insane liberal conspiracy theories, so it makes you feel more intelligent to "poke holes" in people more interested in the daily goings-on of Britney Spears than in politics. Nice try.

ceridwen

Pete/republicans, all losers

Just call me trailer trash....

again Pete who?

someone

It's funny how some of you people say, "Oh celebs have no sway on who I vote for, I don't care what they say. They're a bunch of dumb idiots, blah blah blah". Notice how angry you ppl get when a celeb has an opinion (just like everyone else). Obviously you do care, or you wouldn't take the time to get to angry. I mean, Pete Sampras just did the same thing, and yet you guys just let it slide. It only matters when it's something that isn't your opinon.

Nick Mendoros

Well, if you pay close attention to what he is saying, he actually does know who Tina is. He mentioned or asked if she is Greek. Well, actually both Tina and Peter are both Greek. Greek usually support one another, but I guess when it comes to politics, its a different story.

karen

FINALLY. SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN. WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT CELEBRITY IS VOTING WHICH CANDIDATE. I HONESTLY THINK THEY SHOULD STICK TO THE COMMON SENSE RULE NEVER DISCUSS POLITICS, AND RELIGION. FIRST I HAVE A BRAIN AND WILL VOTE WHOM I SEE IS FIT TO BE PRESIDENT BASED ON WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR NOT BECAUSE MATT DAMON, TINA FEY, BEN AFLECK AND PARIS HILTON SAYS WHO THEY ARE GOING FOR. GET A LIFE AND A MIND OF YOUR OWN. THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT INSTEAD OF SAYING ONE WORD CHANGE. HEY PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO THE ISSUES NOT WHO IS VOTING FOR WHO IT IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST

KC

Miss. A. is a little presumptuous, isn't she? I have yet to state my political views or affiliation, but there he goes with the liberal name calling. Perhaps you need to take a Prozac if you think my comments are hateful. I agree with you, you have no class, and I've yet to hear an intelligent thought from your rants. But I guess since you use words like bewildered and befuddled, you think it makes you look smarter. If you want to upstage me, try a thesaurus next time, because you used those words in your last post. Originality and brevity is the key, Miss A.

P.S. Logging in under different identities and agreeing with yourself is a sign of mental illness. You should get your head checked.

Mr. A

Dax~

Resorting to paranoid conspiracy theories? Logging in under different identities? Well hell Sam, I'm more the victim of that kind of childish BS. No sir, I like my own (identity) just fine and I'm fine with whatever ridicule it brings me. Such tactics are more YOUR kinda level.

I couldn't care less about YOUR personal political affiliation, as my rants are more directed to the larger group of participants here, but if your so vain as to think it's "ALL ABOUT ME ME ME" then I guess you would be a bit sensitive and such, to my derogatory comments and attacks on pin headed Liberals. That's fine. If I could pat your wittle head and reassure you it's all ok I would.

What next? Some stupid rant about "OH YEAH??...well, what you were saying, is like what they were saying but only you were saying it so it's just like they said it, and so your just as bad for saying it!!"

Yeah, I read that ridicuouls post of yours above (#109) about Sampras. You're an idiot.

KC

You flatter yourself too much, Miss Thing, when you think you're interesting and on to something. You're only interesting in a "this guy is a nut..I wonder what he's going to post next" kind of way.

"Now as far as this presumption thing? Do you not even realize the very hypocrisy of that charge...only to follow it up with a blathering barrage of your OWN presumptions? You idiots make it all too damn easy. Cry baby hypocrites!"

Now please point out the hyrocrisy, because you've been blabbering about pointing it out for the upteenth time, but yet you don't provide any kind of argument. It's easier to say you do it than actually do it. I guess constructing an intellectual thought without resorting to your dictionary of big words is too much for you. A class in analytical skills could do you wonders. Maybe one of these days you'll actually tell me off.

"I couldn't care less about YOUR personal political affiliation, as my rants are more directed to the larger group of participants here, but if your so vain as to think it's "ALL ABOUT ME ME ME" then I guess you would be a bit sensitive and such, to my derogatory comments and attacks on pin headed Liberals."

Yeah, you do. You're contradicting yourself, and you wouldn't be on here if you didn't. Otherwise, you'd be participating in this thing that's called having a life. You're probably fat and ugly, so the only thing you can do is sit in front of your computer while you're jacking off thinking about the lewd things you'd do to Sarah Palin, while spew ing out talking points that you copied from Rush Limbaugh, and hurl the word LIBERAL in every post like it's a bad word. Again, nice try, and you really are trying.

Mr. A

Okaaaaaay Dax~

You throw the presumptuous thing at me, yet your whole entire diatribe is being presumptuous YOURSELF in everything you assert is MY agenda, motivation and personal background. You presume I THINK I'm "smart" for using words like bewildered and befuddled (heh heh heh..okey dokey) you PRESUME I tagged you PERSONALLY with a "political affiliation" (who cares?) you presume I think YOU are somebody to be "upstaged" (and yet I'm suppose to be the narcissistic one?) you presume I've posted under different names only to flatter myself (does that come from personal experience...liar always suspects a liar kinda thing?) you presume I therefore need my head checked for something you presumed I'm afflicted with. (I'm qwaaaaazy)

Now you presume I'm fat and ugly, and using a dictionary to use all these BIG words to confuse, befuddle and bewilder you? heh heh heh heh! If those are hard words for you, I think you're in for some tough reading difficulties ahead.

You started out PRESUMING that Pete Sampras was making a "political statement' by making a statement against celebrities (or even athletes) that make political statements.

I think I've made the point on your question over your hypocrisy. AGAIN!

yoflomarie

U Obama nuts, watch your swimming pools 'cause theres gonna be another "coming" and he's got the whitest teeth you've ever seen. I can't STAND to even hear him talk He's eating all this up..the "View" ladies plumping his pillows, stroking his hair and all but lifting their dresses for him.