Simpson to McCain -- Eat My Shorts!

9/29/2008 5:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama just got endorsed by one of the biggest TV stars ever -- the one and only Lisa Simpson.
Yeardley Smith: Click to watch

hell with them all

Obama is still trash. He has no brains to run this country. He is a want to be! want to be this and want to be that. go pick apples

Liz

Now there is an endorsment to be really proud of! Keep them coming.

aSiF

WOW - now I'm gonna too!

elizabeth

All the celebrities agree with Obama because he has NO MORALS like the rest of hollywood!!! So Obama thinks it okay to take a 35 week old "fetus", pull the legs out of the mother, make an incision in the babies skull, open it up with sissors, put a suction tube in the incision, then proceed to suction the brain out, decompress the skull in a procedure called "crainal decompression" so the "baby doesnt hurt the mother coming out" then they throw the baby with a smashed skull into the trash. Yeah I think ill pass on OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

geniemaker

Lisa Simpson and all other Obamination lovers can kiss my big fat ass!

arte help

Popeye has just come out for Ron Paul

Outlaw

I dont think rupert murdock is going to like that.

kim

OH BOY! IM so happy a sicentologst gave me a shout out =( What a whack job! Poor Obama =(

karenharper

DON'T YOU MEAN KISS YOUR BIG FAT WHITE A__

Buster

Even though I am for McCain, celebrities could learn from this one. This is how you endorse your candidate without coming across as an arrogant ass. Good Job.

sandyduncansglasseye

god I wish I were her....she makes $300,000 an episode. An episode!

sweet

People who are for Obama Have any of you read anything about him his friends or beliefs? He is a great salesman but just look at his record.This is The United States of America not the world like Obama and his ilk want it to be. Oh by the way the economic mess Obama was 2nd on the list of money takers from Freddy Mac. McCain called this mess about 3 years ago and no Dems wanted to listen to him. Go and read about this and Obama and educate yourselves. I fear for this country if Obama gets in.

meanbee

elizabeth #4
Thank You for saying it how it is. Anyone that votes for Obama advocates murder of the innocent.

just wondering

She is kinda strange looking...probably why she has an animated job...sure couldnt get in front of the camera...and and I agree with #4. Obama, OMG, dont get me started....

romil1

10. god I wish I were her....she makes $300,000 an episode. An episode!
Posted at 1:54PM on Sep 29th 2008 by sandyduncansglasseye

And all because she can read lines with a funny voice! What talent!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments