Watch Dog Catches Kathy Griffin in Cash Lie

9/29/2008 7:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin's life on the D.C.-List consisted of riffing on Sarah Palin and the "fat cows" of "90210." But when she started complaining about the economy, our photog just needed one look at her Chanel watch to know she wasn't hurtin'.
Kathy Griffin: Click to watch

Anita

This is a disgusting human being and she isn't even funny -just bitter and ugly.

Anita

What a hateful bitch. Ugly too.

douchebag3000

eww ugly onthe outside too................................

Robin

I'm sure TMZ couldn't be so clueless as to think anything a celebrity wears was BOUGHT by them. Hardly a day goes by when they aren't getting free this and that from designers and various companies that want a client and relatively free advertising of their merchandise. Let's say Kathy did buy that watch. You find me another celebrity that has worked as hard and then wisely managed their money as she has done.

Just Cruzin Thru

I don't really care for her humor, but I know a lot of other people do....As far as the political stuff....Come one you guys get a grip let people decide for themselves. Who cares if Hollywood is liberal or conservative. They don't make decisions for me! Elizabeth try posting something original...that crap is getting old...

Mr. A

Hollywood seems to be more PREACHY....and you know how much those people HATE religion? They hate it so much they wanted it taken out of all public SIGHT as it might influence our youth and somehow guide their "decisions" based on what they've been brainwashed into believing, throw repetition.

Isn't the entertainment world just as liable in that regard? Seems a lot of people spend a LOT of time ingesting it? Why should we be force fed THEIR religion, and if the excuse is that we have CHOICES to not ingest it, then I say so be it for choices like that in regards to other religions. lets just thow it ALL out there and let everyone sort it out for themselves.

The problem is....HOLLYWOOD is trying to make decisions for you and it's getting ridiculous. If they can't tell us it's COOL to smoke cigarettes anymore, because of the influential impact of it on impressionable minds, I don't want the dumbasses preaching liberal HATE on us either.

Which brings me to my point.....

Kathy Griffin is a CANCER!!

vicki

Hey Kathy, don't listen to these idiots that love to trash everybody. I hope your new show comes back on soon-I love it!

Bandolero

The Devil is in her details.

Rach

If celebrities wore Timex and Eddie Bauer, you'd have nothing to be catty about. I love Kathy and I get to see her perform this Saturday!

Oh, and elizabeth, your morals and abortion rant doesn't jibe with your cruising a site that depends on Hollywood to keep it alive.

The Catdancer

Kathy, don't listen to all these haters. They're obviously talking out of their ass. Love you girlfriend!!!

The Catdancer

And one more thing, KG, there should be more women like you!!! You ROCK!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3