Salma Hayek

Das Boobs

10/6/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Although little Valentina Paloma was not around, buxom mom Salma Hayek still managed to show off her girls on a German TV show this weekend.

1006_salma_hayek_getty-1
Salma accentuated her positives in a traditional Dirndl dress. It's a Bavarian dream.

Anita

lol lol lol
Bavaian folk dresses always look disastrous on hefty women.
Just look at Selma .
What a Dummkopf.

Don

I'm the Juggman and I approve this photo.

ef

Yummy, yummy. To the woman who said she's malformed...you wish you were that malformed. You're jealous that's all!

German Duckie

I don t like Selma much and did not watch the televisioon show in which she wore that Dirndl dress. However, I read in Germany s largest-circulation tabloid BILD that readers voted her as celebrity looking BEST in a Dirndle dress at the Munich Oktoberfest! I guess that s the reason why she wore that dress to the TV show....And to the one above commneting that any Bavarian woman owns at least ONE Dirndl: I m Bavarian and I never ever owned a Dirndl! Neither does any of my female friends have that kind of garment in their wardrobe....
It s a kind of "uniform" that mainly TOURISTS(!) wear the Folk Festivities such as the Oktoberfest, in normal everyday life, almost NO ONE wears a "Dirndl" in Bavaria in the year 2008! :-)

acrylicrocks

Doesn't anyone else notice her nipple is sorta showing??? I'm surprized there weren't more comments about that!!!!

me

Acrylicrocks, did you even bother to read other posts before writing your's?? Several people made notice of her nipple. If you're going to comment on what other people did or didn't notice, be sure you know what you're talking about!

mickh969

DAMN, I WISH I HAD THOSE IN FRONT OF MY FACE!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH AN OUTRAGEOUS BODY!! FREAKIN HOT!!!!

Andrew

One of the most lovley ladies ever. When I die I want to come back as her favorite sex toy

Kathie!

She should tie them around her neck....she lives to show them off.

LORENZO

I think she is gorgeous. Her parents did a beautiful job making her. I really like her and would love to meet her.

2029 days ago

billu

Nice pics I got my Lul straighten up right away seeing the tits

julian

ella esta impresionante de la manera que este

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4