Lance Bass Has Got the Right Stuff, Baby

10/9/2008 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone was there to see the NKOTB -- but Lance Bass stole their thunder at last night's concert at the Staples Center in L.A.
Lance Bass: Click to watch
A few TMZ staffers actually admitted to going to the show and shot this "Where's Waldo"-like footage of Lance getting swarmed in the crowd.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Oh Lance wasn't in this group?

me

everyone in our section was wondering who it was.
People were screaming that it was Donnie!! As if Donnie would actually be out in the crowd 5 minutes before the show starts! duh! Then everyone was saying it was Mark Wahlberg.
I'm surprised Lance didn't have better seats!

Liz

Why in the world would anyone get excited about Lance Bass?

Sad, very sad.

Toby Christensen

too many young ladies there for Lance's liking.

melissa

I was there last night everyone in My section started screaming .They where Taking pics.Some peole thought it was Mark donnies' brother. who know it was Lance.

spandeco79

I was at the concert last night and he only stole the show b/c NKOTB were not out yet! Don't hype it up like he stole the show b/c he didnt'! NKOTB ROCKED! They put on the best show!

melissa

I didn't really care For Lance. I was sitting it my seat so i couln't tell who it was i was There for The new kids on the block. The new kids Put on Amamzing show last night. I want to see them again.

Toby Christensen

Why didn't any of you ladies throw yourselves at him?

Oh, yeah.

Because you don't have a penis.

SuperStarSteve

I'm sure he's enjoying the attention, but he knows who puts that smile on his face when he comes home.

Big Daddy

Neon

I was sitting 2 rows ahead of Lance Bass. He is much hotter in person. I kept grabbing at him trying to get a picture. On his way out when I went after him for a photo he mumbled something and then left. I have to agree with everyone else that he definitely did not steal the show. It was very easy to approach him after the show started because everyone was too captivated by the New Kids to pay attention to Lance. Before the show even began people paid attention to him because there was nothing else to do. TMZ, you are blowing this out of proportion. It's not like Jacko or Britney Spears was in the crowd. He seemed pretty normal.

NKOTB FAN!

I have to agree with everyone. I was there and He DID NOT steal the show for one moment. He came out before the show started. of course people got star struck, but what celebrity will go to a concert and show there face when the lights are still on. Oh let me see, maybe someone probably trying to get some VOTES! CONCERT ROCKED! Best show ever!!

V

I was there!!!

NKOTB we're amazing!! I had the terrible seats, and paid way too much for them but it was soooooooooooo worth it!!!

Thank you NKOTB for the reunion, I missed you guys 15 years.... but not this time!

LOVE ALL FIVE OF YOU!!!

stellar

People were excited to see him when he walked in before the show started. After that no one really cared. The commotion for him was nothing like it was when NKOTB came out.

CC

I was there, sitting 2 rows behind this disaster. UGH! And WHHHYYYY would anyone care. If they were true New Kids fans, they would not care about Lance. Nsync was WAY after the new kids. It was annoying as hell. BUT, to give Lance credit, he was being very nice to everyone that was jumping on him.

NKOTBgirl

i was there as well and it was funny that he did get a big commotion but as we were soo far away i couldnt tell who it was. and he DEFINATELY did not steal the show. two minutes after the lance commotion, the show started and it was all about NKOTB.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments