Ms. Palin, Can We Steal a Kiss? You Betcha!

10/20/2008 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hotness crosses all party lines.
Sarah Palin
Two California businessmen bet their co-workers they could get a snap of one of them kissing Gov. Sarah Palin while she was in NYC this weekend. Palin returned to her hotel from an afternoon jog yesterday when the two dudes made their move in the lobby.

Doubt anyone made the same bet over Joe Biden.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren . If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

Yep this is the guy we want in the highest office in the United States of America.

This is my Boom Stick

29. Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world

Posted at 2:38PM on Oct 20th 2008 by truthbtold

Will you please stop reposting this! It's already been discounted by numerous websites and media outlets as being a fraudulent email chain. Make yourself a good little right-wing lapdog and do some real research instead of regurgitating everything you find on a myspace bulletin or email chain. moron

jbc 450

#23, I agree with you 100%!! Im so sick of people taking charge of celebrity blogs with their nonsense politics. I just want to read the Hollywood gossip!!! On a side note, I can't stand all of the celebrities who constantly plug the politicians and voting. Then need to stick to being celebrities, and leave their political opinions out of it. Besides, anyone who votes for a certain candidate because Lindsey Lohan or Puff Daddy told them to deserves to be shot.

concerned citizen

According to Webster's II New Riverside Dictionary.
"Conservative"
Adjective: 1. Tending to oppose change. 2. Moderate: cautious. 3. Traditional in style or manner. 4. Belonging to a conservative political party. 5. Tending to conserve: preservative.
Noun. 1. A conservative person. 2. A supporter of a conservative political party.
"Liberal"
Adjective: 1. Generous. 2. Abundant:ample 3. Not literal:loose. 4. Of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts. 5. Respectful of the ideas or behavior of others:tolerant. 6. Favoring democratic reform and the use of governmental resources to effect social progress. 7. Liberal. Of or belonging to a political party that advocates liberal views, esp. in the U.S., Great Britain, and Canada.
Noun. 1. Someone who holds liberal opinions or ideas.
I choose LIBERAL over CONSERVATIVE any day.

rjinchi

A vote for McCain/Palin is like voting for terrorism. McCain's health leaves alot to be desired and Palin doesnt have the experience to negotiate herself out of a wet paper bag.

Julie

Thank you, Mark Gregg, I read your article twice because it was so well written and made so much since. Everyday you see comments from people that have no clue what is going on in our real world. The language they use is so uncalled for. It is so refreshing for someone like you to get our attention.
Thanks again,
Julie

Democrats are evil

Party 'till you die!

There is often a conflict between local and federal law enforcement agencies. Between the Secret Service, the FBI, and other federal agencies, they often come into conflict with over zealous local agencies who think that it is their territory and that they should be running the show. the Secret Service in particular does often faces this conflict and it often interferes with the job they are trying to do. A job that they are specifically trained for and are in charge of. Their training is specific and very advanced in comparison to what local agencies are trained to do. This is what they do and only the cream of the crop work for them. Many times, a less visible presence is the desired mode of operation and the candidates are not the ones running the show security wise. This is part of the reason why agents like the Secret Service and other agencies are not dressed in uniform and try to maintain a low key in general. Of course I was not aware of the specifics that people like Mr. Kern do on a day to day basis, but when a high level candidate who is a risk, such as Mr. Obama and Mr. McCain are in public, they are well taken care of by their specific forces protecting them. In my opinion, this sounds like the 'sour grapes' that many local enforcement agencies feel when they are put into a position where they are not the highest level of authority in their jurisdiction. A true professional would not complain of such things and would simply do their job in the spirit of cooperation in which they are needed.

freedomisnotfree

Sarah Palin is a breath of fresh air

KJ

Well, the truth is Obama is black and Palin is a woman. So who cares about the hype. Deal with the fact that Obama will not run this great country of ours. he does not have the knowledge or common sense to. he is nothing but "lip service".

Party 'till you die!

Obama wore a flag pin in all three debates. John McCain did not wear a flag pin in any of his debates.

anonoymous

omg you really make me laugh hard dude!! LOL. Who's the ones who are 'educationally challenged here? You are proof that idiots voting for McCain/Palin! HA HA HA. I can't stop laughing. Oh and that other twit that is now claiming obama hates police officers!! You guys are killing me!
So Obama with all his education and sophistication, hates the police, is a baby killer, (but has two children) is a Muslim but just pretends to be christian because he has a middle eastern name and he hates all of the soldiers. really? Seriously? You people REALLY believe that crap? really? And let me get this straight, Obama's anti-american but Palin's husband was in an organization to separate Alaska from the United States. Who's anti- american?
Oh my my...Americans really need to take a test to make sure they are sane enough to vote, let alone BREED!

This is my Boom Stick

35. Keep it up TMZ. For a crap show, SNL's ratings were the highest in years because of Ms. Palin. People like her. She represents them. Hard as you may try to demean her, she continues to shine. Racist people hate her and love the socialist guy. Vote for him cause he will give you a handout. The muslim may win. A lot of stupid people in this world but then stupid people usually forget to vote when the day comes around. It's because they are STUPID. Palin is such a positive voice. Such a far cry from the democratic hate and anger that they spew daily. This country needs positive. Not the negative cowardly change that the muslim promotes. "God damn America" as his preacher says. I didn't bomb enough say his friend and contributor Aires. He is our Messiah says Farrikhan. He taught ACORN how to sing up Mickey Mouse to vote. At least we know he was present for 120 of his votes. Killing the unborn is a priority. This is why people loves Palin. She represents the people of America, not the satanic group that call themselves liberal democrats.

Posted at 2:55PM on Oct 20th 2008 by Democrats are evil
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, but Palin doesn't represent me as an American. "Aires" is spelled Ayers and EVERYONE knows Farakhan is crazy. If you want to try and convince me that McCain is a better pick because he has better policies, I'm all ears, but if you're going to spout out untrue sh** (btw - Obama isn't a Muslim - he's a Christian) and use the same lame scare tactics that have proven to piss people off more than help your Republican nominee then you're a waste of my time.

As far as your last comment about "satanic group that call themselves liberal democrats", I'll take Satan over a crazed religious, right-wing freak like you people are coming off as.

Robin

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup Poll Daily tracking from Friday through Sunday gives Barack Obama an 11 percentage point lead over John McCain in the presidential vote preferences of all registered voters, 52% to 41%.

Although the absolute percentages supporting Obama and McCain have varied in a narrow range for nearly the past three weeks, Obama's lead shrank to six points late last week, only to expand again in recent days.

Gallup's latest three-day rolling average, from Oct. 17-19, spans a weekend when McCain's running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, drew a huge television audience and much post-show media coverage for her cameo appearance on NBCs "Saturday Night Live." Also, on Sunday former Secretary of State and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Colin Powell, delivered a strong endorsement of Obama for president -- calling his candidate "a transformational figure" who is capable of being "an exceptional president."

The Gallup Poll Daily tracking poll shows no shift in support for the candidates between Saturday and Sunday to suggest that either of these events had any immediate impact on voter preferences.

Gallup's modeling of likely voters indicates the race is somewhat tighter if we assume that voter turnout patterns will be similar to those seen in most presidential elections from 1952 through 2004. Using this "traditional" definition of likely voters, which takes into account respondents' history of voting as well as their current interest in the campaign and self-reported likelihood of voting, Obama leads McCain by five points, 50% to 45%. This is slightly better than the two- to three-point leads he held among this group late last week.

An alternative expanded likely voter model shows what would happen if turnout reflects voters' self-reported likelihood of voting and campaign interest, but is not assumed to be dependent on their voting history. Under that scenario, Obama leads by 9 points, 52% to 43%. -- Lydia Saad

freedomisnotfree

Obama will go down in history as having spent the most money billions ever to buy an election. times must be real tough for these liberals