See You Next Tuesday, John McCain!

10/22/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What do John McCain, Jane Fonda, Harvey Levin and Kyra Phillips have in common?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rick Roll

LMAO!!!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Go McCain ; soon OBAMA will be an 'ALSO RAN' lol

Twinker

...putting the c*nt back in "country". Oh, that's Sarah Palin...

that.is.all

Vote AmeriiCain people or kiss your a s s goodbye.

I am freaking serious.

Vote that freak Pelosi OUT OF OFFICE, along with the Dodd...just for starters.

Save this country or lose your life as you always known it.

Big Mr. P

Friends - Hussein Obama has exactly 146 days experience in Congress. This is not enough experience to be dog catcher. Please do not turn over the controls of this country to an unseasoned person like this. Vote for McCain/Palin and vote yes on Prop 8 in California.

Democrats are evil

Whatever happens, I'll know I made the right decision in my choice for McCain/Palin. The other choice is for a Marxist Socialist and if the country wants this evil running the White house, then I will just have to adjust knowing that the American people overall have turned against this once great country and would rather now abandon it's great values for becoming a give me welfare country. And isn't it appropriate that it would be instituted by a Black man with a Muslim name. Says it all, doesn't it?

Trayphin

What a dumbass !! Sure hope he doesn't win, like we need another idiot that can't speak.. to represent the good ole US of A.

Goodmorning

You have my VOTE MCCAIN!

What?

**By now people have already decided on their presidential candidate. The continuous hate against Senator Obama or J. McCain is crazy and useless. No one is listening to rentless rants against Senator Obama or half-truths about him. The ignorant remarks about him are being brushed off and dismissed. The ignorant ranks against Senator Obama is turning so many; people off that polls are showing him gaining more leads. Whether you want to believe it or not, THAT IS GOD'S HAND AT WORK. WHAT YOU INTENDED AS EVIL GOD HAS WORKED IT FOR HIS GOOD. People are getting tired of hate tactics and are beginning to appreciate Senator Obama calm deameanor. Keep up the hate devil, for God is working it out. OBAMA O8. Should anyone responding hatefully, I will not recipocate. I, like Senator Obama, is better than that.**

Trayphin

To: Democrats are evil ........... you're an idiot.

Big Mr. P

This is what I want to see people. This race is not over by any means. Don't let these left wing blogs and newspapers tell you it is. McCain is only 1-2 points down as of today and is gaining fast. Keep up the faith and get your friends to vote for McCain/Palin.

Stupid_People

I now know that whites are the most hateful race on earth. I have never seen so much hate in my life, to read some of the stuff posted on here and other internet sites is uncalled for. I sure do hope God Blesses American, because you guys need it. With all the problems you guys have going on right now, one would think race would be the last thing on your mind, but I guess not.
Shameful completely shameful!!!!

Independent for Barack

#6 and #3 - Your exactly why I'm voting for Obama.

Goodmorning

11. #6 and #3 - Your exactly why I'm voting for Obama.

Posted at 1:34PM on Oct 22nd 2008 by Jerry

Why would you not VOTE on ISSUES? Smart!

Big Mr. P

Well # 11 good for you. By the way, I hope your not a home owner or a small business owner because Hussein Obama is going to do everything he can to take those things away from you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments