Clint Makes Our Day

10/24/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At 78-years-young, Clint Eastwood isn't exactly in TMZ TV's demographic -- but he definitely saw it last night when the good folks at Madeo put it on every TV in the joint.
Clint Eastwood: Click to watch
But even we're not as brutally honest as the one crazy dude who slammed Dirty Harry's style later that night -- right to his face!

BabyGirl

I adore Clint.

Barfalufugus

Was that Courtney Cox or a sick heifer at the beginning of that?

freedomisnotfree

I wish Clint would have turned to the ignorant black jerk and pulled out his 45 and said make my day mother f*cker

freedomisnotfree

Clint needs to make my day and bitch slap this lame a**

Yeah!

He still rocks no matter what some moron says! He's hawt n sexy, great actor n director, and he is cool. Wouldn't be suprised if Mr. Dumbass doesn't disappear! Get em Clint! We Love You!

Triple Play

WHO WAS THAT HOMELESS PIECE OF CRAP TALKING TO CLINT? WHO IS YOUR STYLIST TYRONE, WEARING A 1970 VINTAGE HAT IS REALLY NOT A STATEMENT? FOOL

Bora Bora Babe

It seems obvious that the poor woman was taking Clint to task about layin' the smackdown on Spike Lee! (was wondering who was minding the front door when she escaped from the old folks home?)

Barfalufugus

Clint Eastwood has done more for people than that piece of cr*p has. The Clint Eastwood rehab program for kids in Monterey, Ca proves that. Clint has done so much for the community here in Carmel and Monterey (and other areas). This lame joker needs their *ss kicked!!

Barfalufugus

Clint is a nice guy. A lot of people respect him and what he has done for people. Anybody that says he hasn't is a hater.

ttyl

YIKESS HE IS GETTING OLD!!
HE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE POLTERGEIST!!

diana

I would like to let the readers know a little known fact , if it was not for a lreal life black Chicago policeman, who was called. "Two Gun Pete" (that's what they called him). You propably would never would have known Clint as DIRTY HARRY. This rpoliceman was the real life life guy who Clint's character was based on, especially the big gun. He was tough as hell, bad to the bone. My mother's aunt worked in Chicago (as a waitress) at the time and she knew him. Her baby brother (my mothers father) had, had several run-in's with him and he decided that he was going to kil,Two Gun Pete, by putting a sawed off shot gun in a baby blanket, he was talked out of it. (thank god). I did the research years ago, and I did find out TWO GUN PETE "was" for real! Not made up at all.

John

Who is the crazy black woman in the background talking smack? Someone send her to the back of the bus like the old days.

Sid

That guy was Perez Hilton in disguise.

Cheryl

How stupid was that TMZ... You guys need to get a life and I need to stop looking at this crap! Thanx but no thanx brainless you jerks. See ya much, much later if ever!!!

Denise

He is talanted and very handsome. Everyone gets older all of us. He is very respectfull of others but I will say this I probably would have punched that Trash right in the mouth.