"Seeing as How I Survived a Plane Crash..."

10/29/2008 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker is lucky to be alive -- and if his reaction to our photog's questions last night were any indication, he's very well aware of that.
Travis Barker: Click to watch

Z

This is truly sad. They should leave this poor man alone. You can clearly tell that he just does not want anything to do with these guys. Sure he is being polite and what-not, but I mean, give the man a break. He just survived a very horrific plane crash!! When is enough a enough??

2093 days ago

JR

If Shanna doesn't want him I'll take him!!

2093 days ago

Interesting point

badass bro, cant believe you doin so good, keep it up

2093 days ago

Interesting point

This guy is a living breathing tank

2093 days ago

Interesting point

Wow, good for him, id be down and out if i was in his position.

2093 days ago

Z

Ok, Z @ 2:14pm is a different Z. Just saying.

2093 days ago

Darrah

He's a piece of sh*t. After what happened, he starts attacking the mother of his children though she dropped everything to be by his side and brought her children too. She then drives back with him the entire way because he didn't want to get on a plane. Then he logs into of all places Myspace to put up pictures of himself in the hospital. The wrong people died in that crash.

2093 days ago

Patrick

Travis Barker is a class act, to the utmost. I can imagine he will never feel totally healed from that wreck...I dont believe anyone could truly "survive" an accident like that when loved friends/family are lost. Ever since his children were born, he has always made it obvious they are his everything...as a young guy without a father, I admire him a lot for that...and as a young drummer, I've always held him up pretty high. It is evident that he has a temper, and unfortunantly for him, being in the spotlight makes it difficult for some to forgive him for that. But all in all, heres a guy who has always showed he is human like the rest of us...never had crazy drunken/drugged scenes...has remained cool and spoken softly when others in the public eye go wild, go mental, go to rehab. If the worst people got on him is that he has had a bumpy relationship with the mother of his children...go knock on a few doors in your neighborhood and be shocked that he is no different than most. In fact, I do believe he has always said he will love her forever for bringing his children into the world. Cruel people don't think that way.

I imagine he will recover as well as he possibly can..he knows he has much to live for.

2092 days ago

Maggie

I like the guy okay. But he really shouldn't have said such mean things about his ex. True or not. His kids are looking to him to learn how to treat women/others, coming out on MySpace and saying such a negative thing about their mother is bad, no matter if it's true or not. He needs to take the high road.

2092 days ago

Kara

What has he done and who is he??? I really do not know..Dude needs to gain some weight and put his dentures in..He ll probly have to pay for sex now..Poor creep..Burn baby burn..Can I take Your picture HOT shot??Great Balls of fire...Ya wanna play plane crash?? Oops train crash(get it) No U dont

2092 days ago

1966relaxin

Glad to see Travis doing well. He looks super HOT with the gotee! Something about him I just LOVE. I wish him the BEST.

2092 days ago

wEz

Still the best drummer in town! & you got a nice shirt! Do you know where I can buy that shirt? Thanks!

2053 days ago