Oprah Winfrey Jinxes Barack

11/4/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey called into "The Ed Lover Show" on Power 105 this morning and confessed she already has a dress she picked out for Barack Obama's inauguration. Counting your chickens before they hatch, O?
Oprah: Click to listen

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Aunt Esther

Whatever happened to Martin L. King Jr. and his plea that people be judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin? Oprah is a hypocritical racist.

RReedy

Okrah, I wouldn't order the inauguarion dress yet......I think your fat ass is going to be disappointed...

aSiF

and...

McCain08

I REALLY hope she jinxed him. I can't stand Oprah. I have no respect for anyone who force feeds you there political opinion. Her backing Obama did not sway my vote. She is full of herself. Her show used to be good. I used to respect her. She is just like the rest of the celebrities. They are all ignorant fools!! No matter who wins it will NOT have any affect on them. They are loaded. It means nothing to them They just follow the trends.

Dave In Tulsa

If Obama loses this election, I'll actually watch Oprah just to see her cryin' a** boo hooing all over the place. What a piece of work.

Just my opinion

Fat Hawg

Delicious

I agree if McCain wins he will be just like Bush...... Obama all the way, out with McCain booohoo...

cp

That is pretty typical. If Obama does win, when will Oprah start sharing her wealth with me?

wtf

I would love to know why Whoopi Goldberg supports Obama when she has screamed more than once her issues with high taxes. Obama has been very clear in the past how he WILL get redistribution to happen. All these wealthy celebs that are backing Obama and his #1 goal is to take their money and give it to the poor blacks.

StarrStruck

Fat pig...

Audrina HOT

she looks terrible in that picture

Adrienne

Next she'll petition to call the White House the "House of O" for Oprah not Obama

We'll have "O" laws

And everything she does for anyone will know O did it for them

Food Stapms will have Oprag's face

Money will have Oprah's face

Oprah will buy Washington, and call it Oprahton

I can't stand Oprah, and her backing Obama

I like Obama tho

Adrienne

Oprag's face

that was a typo but it fits,,,,,

lauren

i can't stomache oprah winfrey and all these annoying "stay at home mothers" are obsessed with her....she says jump and they all jump. it's disgusting...i mean, she is a moron. just because she says a book is good, they all run and buy it and swear by it. gross....none the less, Obama will win and that I am grateful for because I think Sarah palin is an even bigger idiot than Oprah....

Delicious

well for those that voted for McCain good luck because he's not going to win unless he steals votes just like Bush did....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments