Wino's Classy Guy -- I'll Take Her Down!

11/6/2008 4:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Clearly Amy Winehouse's husband hasn't seen her in a year.

"I'm gonna see my wife and take her knickers down," said Blake to the Sun, in his first moments after getting out of prison yesterday. (In case you're not familiar, knickers means panties in Brit.) He didn't have very much time to do that anyway, as he got shipped off to a rehab center pretty much immediately.

Amy meanwhile slapped up some photogs and flashed the snapperazzi. Sun says she has to wait seven days before she can see him. Which might not be enough.

Barfalufugus

He makes me want to vomit. PLEASE, someone put himback in prison!

2072 days ago

firebaby

how can you leave jail (for how long was he in?) and go STRAIGHT to rehab? wtf was he doing in jail?!

he'll probably love taking down her knicks anyways; they're both busted... so so sad...

2072 days ago

The Hulkster

she doesnt wear knickers....i know

2072 days ago

laura

GROSS. I don't even wanna imagine what is manifesting under her "knickers" at this point... {gag}

2072 days ago

Race Fan

Their dangerous for each other...I don't think they could help each other out when they both have the same bad habit. But that's just my opinion

2072 days ago

Mika

Oh gawd...

...I just threw up my coffee, thanks a LOT TMZ! Geez... talk about insensitive... putting images of Wino's crusty drawers coming down in our heads.

*shudder* I feel unclean. And a little bit diseased, now.

2072 days ago

Rah-Rah

To Post #6-Adrienne

I have to agree with you--Those two are like the modern day Sid & Nancy! How long do you think it'll be before one or both of them make head-line news for a drug related incident? I give it 48 hours-seriously!

2072 days ago

Reta

He's UGLY, she is SERIOUSLY HIDEOUS...when he gets a load of what she has turned into, he'll probably give her drugs to pay her to kepp her knickers UP!! With her face looking all diseased and rotting like it is, can't begin to believe what is growing in the dark dank hot moist regions of her lions...and....EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2072 days ago