Palin to Dina:

I'm the Real White Oprah

11/9/2008 6:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah PalinThere are now two things from Alaska that are worth their weight in gold -- oil and Sarah Palin.

A slew of agencies -- including CAA, ICM and William Morris -- are looking to bank on Sexy Sarah's magnetic appeal to her conservative fan base, according to the NYPost. Ideas are floating around for Palin's own talk shows, political commentary on major news networks and even a multi-million dollar book deal.

Wonder who's gonna write it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rhonda

jjj

"White Oprah"? Hell no!!! Never....when she is worth billions and has power then I may reconsider.

Jen

Who is Dina?

Guess Who?

Ugh...nobody cares about this bad Hillary Clinton impersonator. She's a loser. Since when did we herald losers? Leave her there in her igloo peeking through the window at Russians. LOL!

arte help

Ice Water

The fact that she is a complete idiot and couldn't pass a 6th grade geography test seems irrelevant to many.
Thank GOD Obama won!

deltaq49

HA HA HA WHAT A LOSER, DID I SAY LOOSSSEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE THOUGHT SHE WILL BE VICE PRESIDENT HA HA HA GO BACK TO ALASKA AND DO WHAT U DO BEST... RIDE POLAR BEARS !!!! HA HA HA

What goes around will come around, Harvey

1. Of course you don't understand Sarah and her appeal. You are used to female politicians that are UGLY, RICH, MANLY and you can't understand a success female politician who is gorgeous, shapely and real family woman. Change takes time, maybe you will see that success women don't have to look like MEN.

Posted at 9:28AM on Nov 9th 2008 by Stop the hate
============================================================================

Sarah has a huge appeal to the people who make up what the Republicans call their "base": the Family-Values-based, socially conservative evangelicals. She energized this group of people during the election. Sadly, she also alienated millions of other people, men and women alike, who made up the "moderates" who used to vote Republican in recent elections.

How this would translate into television popularity is unclear. Miley Cyrus is another darling of the social conservatives, but her handlers let her display just enough hot, saucy sexiness to keep the more sexually active teens interested in her. I think that they'd have to do something similar with Sarah Palin if they expect her to attract more than just the Focus-on-the-Family audience.

If Sarah Palin ran a talk show on which there were discussions of how married couples could spice up their sex life after coming home from church, and where they have fashion shows promoting the lingerie that a good Christian wife can wear in order to provoke her husband to help her make more babies, Palin might indeed be a success. You don't have to be a Born-Again Christian to turn on your TV and get titillated by her and others showing off "tasteful" underwear and talking about how female orgasms can still be holy.

I wonder if Palin would go for it.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

5. There you go again TMZ, slam a powerful conserative woman, but silence about that witch on a broomstick, Hillary.

Posted at 9:53AM on Nov 9th 2008 by tkennedy

Earth to tkennedy: "liberal" isn't a dirty word any more. Welcome to 2008, where "conservative" has once again become a badge of shame. I'm sure that any liberals who might be working on the TMZ staff are proud to be wearing that label, just like tens of millions of other Americans.

Dee Harrell

TMZ: Obviously you back the D's. Afraid, Sara will run in 2012? Keeping up the rotten, smearing, hateful, lying campaign after the election is over with, why? Your little comment said it all.

ready for change

And the repubs called Obama just a wanna-be celeb who had no buisiness in politics .. I guess now by their own standards Palin really is a true celeb who has no buisness being in politics and we won't have to worry about them parading her around for any political office in the future.. thank goodness!!!

Matt

Dollea

For the love of God please, let's hope this doesn't happen, who the hell needs this womans views infecting us all? I wish she'd just go back home to Alaska, deal with her children & shut her trap!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

11. Amen to number one's comments. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly women are morphing into men. In fact, I almost think it is some sort of conspiracy-sized effort. Pant-suits, flats, short hair, and half the women I date now are more than willing to at least make-out with another woman (it's one of my go/no-go questions...if they say yes, I dump them). I'm sure women will start wearing pants with cod-pieces like men did back in the middle-ages within ten years. It's almost inevitable. All I want to know is why ladies? WHY?

Posted at 10:18AM on Nov 9th 2008 by Matt
_______________________________________________________________________________

What planet do you live on? For the past 15 years or so, more and more women have been going for the sexy "hot babe" image. They wear revealing clothes, are on perpetual diets, get liposuction, boob jobs, and face lifts, and in general, are going for the "whore" look that just about every Hollywood female phenomenon has been pushing for years. They are leaving the workplace and searching for a wealthy man to support them so they can have a baby or two, which they then give over to nannies, so they can spend their days shopping for expensive name brand items and hanging out with their girlfriends.

This is even true nowadays with mothers who are desperately trying to compete with their teen-age daughters in the "hotness" department. And this trend is extending even to women in their 50's and 60's.

The "woman trying to be a man" thing died with the 1980's. You must be spending all your time watching TV re-runs and never getting out of the house.

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

I would like to sniff her panties.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments