Obama Jokes -- As Simple as Black and White

11/11/2008 2:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's ironic -- Barack Obama shattered racial barriers, yet some stand-up comedians are still hung on the whole Black vs. White thing.
Denis & Richard: Click to watch
Denis Leary and Richard Belzer have their differences on whether Obama is fair game, but both dudes don't think Blacks and Whites are the same -- at least on stage.

dish

oh please TMZ is this the pot calling the kettle black, think about what you write. And then reframe

deezeey

Yea.......kinda like how the black community is all hung up on the fact that he is black man who made it to office more than the fact that he is a man who is perfect as the next president of the United States who just happens to be black.

arukidnme

why are yo0u showing anything from that stupid a%& Dennis Leary. He is an ignorant idiot whose unkind words about the autism community has not gone unnoticed. I hope he digs a hole and crawls back in wher he comes from. What he said is unforgiveable. And if on eerson says oh he raises money for FFwidow and theor families. I say why don't we make some jokes about that and see how he feels. That stupid JERK. I actually pity anyone who watches anything to do with him.

HOLY CROCODILE

Here is one for the ages "What's black and white and red all over"? Obama after lying out in the sun too long.I need to copyright that line. Most people in the past would have said newspaper.

capup

Mainstream media (MSM) is hung on the whole Black vs. White thing. How many times per minute does MSM mention that Obama's African-American.....

Hardy Har

He's half black. How does EVERYONE seem to forget that???

I'm a bald headed roid freak.

Can' wait to see Obama being sworn in. I Barack HUSSEIN Obama do solemnly swear. The dopes who voted for him will be sayin',WTF? I voted for a HUSSEIN? HUSSEIN hates it when you say his middle name but HE will have to say it to be sworn in LOL!

RJ

@ deezeey...what makes you the expert on the black community to generalize like that...I'm happy because the person I voted for and believed in won. I don't look at color when I think of people, nor do I vote on color. Black people don't vote for someone just because their black. If that was the case, we would have supported Jesse Jackson when he attempted to run...but we won't even having that one.

RJ

Who cares about a name???? He had no control over his name and I doubt he'll have a problem saying his name. This scare tactic didn't work then and it won't work now.

bevaware

Why is he of color?? he is white and black and yes the blacks seem to think he is the president of BLACKS- I am a white person of color..so is everyone we are all of color . Seems people have a pick what color fits them, but how great is that, that he is BLACK AND WHITE!! not african american ONLY!! but WHITE color too.

Democrats are evil

Afraid to make jokes of him. NOW THAT RACIST!

sandy

dennis leary is the biggest douchebag in hollywood. he's made a career out of being an a$$hole, and he's ugly as hell, too. no talent, no class, no brains. go away, maggotface!

Jenny

I agree with #1. This whole Obama thing is reverse racism. The blacks that have never voted before this years election ONLY voted because he is a black man. The interviews on CNN during 11/4 were amazingly racist in showing the MLK Temple with all them black people in there just cheering slapping some words like "change" and "hope" around because it's the buzz word and that's all they know about their candidate. Most of them don't even know what he stands for, but only voted because they're black. It was clearly shown and everyone just focused on the black/white thing and THAT'S the change these people are talking about.

Just because it's the ORIGINAL racism doesn't make it any different.
While we're on the subject...white is always right!!

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

No Change comes to Washington DC , The Democrats that Caused the Economic Meltdown with their mortgage policies, are the same Democrats running the banking system.

xinunus

TMZ IS BIASED. THEY BASHED PALIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THE DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION MADE FUN OF MCCAIN GOING FISHING AFTER HE LOSES THE ELECTION. YES MCCAIN LOSS BUT WE DONT NEED IMMATURE PEOPLE FROM TMZ USING ITS INFLUENCE THROUGH ITS SHOW TO CHANGE THE MINDS OF VOTERS. TMZ IS PATHETIC. BOYCOTT TMZ....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments