Obama Jokes -- As Simple as Black and White

11/11/2008 2:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's ironic -- Barack Obama shattered racial barriers, yet some stand-up comedians are still hung on the whole Black vs. White thing.
Denis & Richard: Click to watch
Denis Leary and Richard Belzer have their differences on whether Obama is fair game, but both dudes don't think Blacks and Whites are the same -- at least on stage.

noitall

NEWSFLASH: OBAMA IS HALF WHITE...IT IS PRECISELY THAT HALF THAT ENABLED HIM TO BECOME THE NEXT PRES. OF THE U.S. DON'T FORGET IT... WE DON'T!!!!!!!

Don

Black, white, black, white...he's not even President yet. Today is November 11th, 2008, and it's Veteran's Day - big ups to all the Vets out there - Obama is the President Elect and BUSH IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT until January 19th, 2009. Get over yourselves. I don't care if he's Black, White, Japanese, or whatever. He is NOT BUSH.

Yes, I'm Black.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Democrat AL FRANKEN LOST the election in Minnesota to Republican Norm Colemen , but , after the election ballots starting to appear suddenly in Al Franken favor (example staff member said he has 32 Al Franken ballots in his car and forgot to turn them in ?), Now Franken is only down by 200 votes before the recount.
DEMOCRAT AL FRANKEN IS CLEARLY USING ALINSKY TACTICS (Stalin Tactics) to STEAL or Fraud this Election.

OPRAH'S RICH BITCH!!

@NOITALL

STFU!!!

HE LOOKS MORE BLACK THAN WHITE!!

DUMBASS!!!

THAT'S WHY BLACKS ARE CALLING HIM BLACK AND EVEN SOME WHITE PEOPLE TOO!!!

McCain08

First of all black comedians have been ripping white people apart FOREVER!! Very rarely do you see a white comedian do that. Second of all I am sick and tired of being called a racist because I challenged the motives behind some black people voting in this election. People who have never ever voted before did now just to see a black man in office. That is sooooooo RACIST!!!! I ackowledge why this is a turning point in history. I don't think people that voted for McCain are racist. I think that is who they felt was qualified to do the job. Obama is not qualified. I hope to God he steps up and proves everyone wrong who agrees that he is not qualified. For all our sakes. I spent the entire election asking everyone who was voting for him WHY?? No one black or white had a good reason. Not one!!

Imalover

@Noitall and all the other commenters who are making laugh... THANK YOU.

Although most of your comments are simple-minded, pathetic, and uninformed I still find them quite entertaining. It's funny how so many are intimidated and down ight frightened by the reality that a black man and his beautiful family will be residing in the White House as First Family. We can't be proud of this historical moment in time without being called racist? During slavery a slave owner's main objective was to strip every slave of their pride and identity so that they would be submissive - sadly many of your comments reminds me of this same sick Willie Lynch mentality. People who say that black citizens only voted for Obama because of his skin color severely underestimates the intellegence of we as black community. I'm so happy I have wonderful enlightened white friends who understand and appreciate what's happening before our eyes without being fearful and hateful. Some of you should adopt a black friend and become familar.

Please

To the mcCain HATERS so sorry your sore loozzers maybe next time oops maybe NOT!!!Go home and lay in the sun and promise no sunscreen!

&thatsjustme

You know what, EVERY SINGLE PERSON (with the exception of maybe 2 or
3) is racist or has a little bit of prejudice in them.

Half of you guys said Black people only voted for him because he was
black, Well I AM black and I voted for Barack Obama because I felt he
was a candidate that mostly could relate to the American people of ANY
race, during his election he reached out to everybody; Not only to the
older middle, high class adults but to Teenagers, Lower class, blue
collar, musicians, etc., When I was in High School, I used to get mad
at my classmates for saying they'd vote for Obama just because he was
black, now that's ignorant. When voting for a candidate, there's no
way to really KNOW what they'll do for you until they get into
office, I voted for Obama because he was more convincing and lead me
to believe I could put my faith in him, which I'm still gonna do.
Votes for Obama consisted of White, Black, Asian and Hispanic people
(Did y'all forget that there ARE other races out there in the
world????)

Racism STILL exist and its even more ramped now because the racist
WHITE Americans are afraid because our president not the norm they're
used to, GROW THE %&$# up, this is 2008 if you wanna keep that
mentally, build a time machine and go back to 1885 or 1960, whichever
you prefer and I do think that this is a time for Black Americans to
celebrate because this is a big accomplishment within our race
because for years we had to endure abuse from racist whites who tried
to make us believe we'd never make it. To all those who are not
ignorant now matter what race you are, We will all make it together and
to all you racist MFers no matter what race you are, Suck a fat c%^%
of whatever race you hate!! lmao

Me

I am from Australia, and it seems we are the only ones who do not see Mr Obama as any color...........for the first time ever, we have a Great Prime Minister here, and a Great President there. They are both trying to make the world a better place. Yay! Honestly can't believe how stupid some people are...........you just want the drama whether you know it or not. You don't wnat happiness, and l can guarantee that you have never had true happiness, otherwise you would want it, and would absolutely adore your new president! We love him, even here! And his policies may affect us negetively......who knows! But the fact that he has his own country's best interest at heart is refreshing and so uncommon, and that is worth respecting, no matter what! If we all have that, then wow, how cool! Be happy. Why not? Honestly, why not?

Please

Even mccain stated that black people truly have something to celebrate and we do.mccain and most of you white people see him as a blackman and you know you do.He married a beautiful blackwomen and have beautiful black children.So now they can live heavenily ever after in the black house!

Please

I really believe mr.obama loves all people and he wants the best for ALL people!

Nancy

Obama is half Kenyan, half white. Raised by his white mother and white grandparents. The only black thing about him is his skin color and his wife.
I've seen news reports of black people all over the country being asked questions about Obama and his policies, but instead of using HIS policies, the reporters were stating McCain's policies, passing them off as Obama's, EVERY person they asked agreed with the policies. THEY WERE MCCAIN'S!!! Hence, black people, not all, voted for him, because of his skin color. He could've been fighting for slavery again and they wouldn't have known.
Of course other countries want Obama to be President, that's because he has no experience and isn't qualified to be President of my school's PTO, let alone the country.
I could care less what color he is. If he was qualified, I would've voted for him because frankly, McCain wasn't much better. I hope I'm wrong about his abilities because this country is going down, QUICK!
But get this clear, all these black people I see on tv and in my community saying they are finallly free infuriates me. You've BEEN free, you've chosen not to do anything with your freedom except claim prejudice, racism and the never ending "my ancestors were slaves". Yes, several generations ago probably were, but black people today never were. My ancestors were from Germany, and they had to fight to get to this country and stay alive in the process, but you don't see me in the welfare line demanding sympathy for it.
I'm just sick of all the black/white crap. Who gives a crap? Let him do his job, he's been put on a very high pedastal and he's gonna have to be a magician to stay on top.

sooowhat

the reason everyone considers Obama to be black is because of the 1/10th rule set by white law maker stating that if you had 1/10th of black blood in you, you were considered black...funny how now that he is President soo many people want to point out he is also white. Yes black people are callin him black..we're just playing by your rules, don't try to claim him as being white now, Just admit it, black people and white people alike voted that BLACK man into office. Does it hurt some people that much to admit that we have a black president that now everytime you mention his name you have to point out he is half white? According to our four fathers and presidents before him, he is black. And if you trace your roots back far enough some of you who hate black people so much will find you are black too. Don't let tha light skin fool ya.

MindyD

Does anyone give a rip about Denis Leary or Richard Belzer anymore???

Please

#26 obama would not agree with you the only black thing about him is his skin color wow so thats why he chose a strong beautiful black women right...please believe he loves being fully black and its deeper than his color!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments