What a Savage

11/19/2008 6:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at the "Bolt" premiere in L.A., looking like Kenny Rogers.
Click to reveal
In 2003, Savage's ex-wife, Elizabeth Hulette, died of a drug overdose at the home of fellow wrestler Lex Luger.

Later that year, Randy released a rap album called "Be a Man."

Rita

Number 8.....what makes you think it's NOT him? Nose and mouth are exactly the same as in the 'before' picture.

Joanne

Lex Lugar was hottt. Whatever happened to him? That is sad that Elizabeth died. Randy looks good-- if you like the Kenny Rogers look

funny twins

that isn't macho man.. c mon now tmz....

for real facts and funny videos go to www.identicalentertainment.com

DaJuice

He was in the first Spiderman movie right? How long ago was that? Judging by the picture I'd say 20 years! He looks completely different if that is in fact him. Wow...I never would've guessed that had I not known...

Zoya

Last thing I heard abt Luxar he was in a quadriplegic state, having no movement in either his arms or legs due to a "spinal stroke" But that was in Nov-Dec of 2007.

neicygurl

Wow this is a blast from the past I used to love Macho man ...yes it is sad about Miss Elizabeth

All Of Them Be Infected

Look up pictures of Elizabeth Hulette. Damn, that chick was hot, but obviously had spousal abuse-type issues - interesting story of her life and death on Wikipedia, etc.

Savage was one of the greatest entertainers ever in his heyday - *loved* that motif of his...Oh, YEAH!!

Avity

Randy has been coloring his hair and beard since he was in his 20s. He's actually not that old... just started greying back in his 20s. I met him in person (and his wife) -- great guy! He use to come into where I use to work all the time. The last time I saw him was in '07 -- I almost didn't recognize him the first time I saw him in person.

Rosalie who?

In the words of my 7 year old son.... ooh! SNAP! He looks like my father-in-law but thinner. Roids'll do it to ya.

justsaying

WoW! From macho man to musho man.....in one fell swoop.

Krystal

OMG HE WENT GRAY! And yeah he does kinda look like Charlie Daniels now lol

Paul

I thought it was Kenny Rogers when I saw that photo, not Macho Man Randy Savage. He's aged more than Hogan and Flair have.

Don

#8

It is him. The picture was taken at the premiere of the Disney Movie Bolt. Macho Man Randy Savage has a small part in the movie. Ohhhh Yeeaahh! Dig it! Feel the elbow drop!

clayp72