Britney Wants Daddy to Lay Off

11/24/2008 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears wants daddy Jamie to become more like Barack Obama, and forget the words, "No You Can't!"

We're told Britney has been fighting with her dad quite often and one of the sore subjects is the dreaded Adnan. Britney wants to see him, but Jamie absolutely refuses. She is still in touch with her douchy ex, but they haven't spent time together -- even though Brit has been asking to see Adnan for months.

She's also been complaining that daddy won't let her go out, especially when she wants to go clubbing at night. Britney also doesn't understand why Jamie won't let her take the kids out during the day.

Bottom line -- she doesn't like her dad as her conservator, but as someone put it, "she likes others even less." On Friday, we're told Britney was complaining about Jamie in court to the Commish -- to the point where she called Brit into chambers with one of the lawyers and spoke with Britney for 45 minutes.

So here's what we're told. Britney is acting like a 15-year-old and isn't very "contrite" about the behavior that led to the conservatorship in the first place.

The good news -- she seems to appreciate what Jamie has done to get her business affairs in order. She clearly doesn't understand he's doing the same for her personal life.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Britney is immature, selfish, narcissistic, and highly unintelligent. No amount of therapy and psych meds can fix that. Once she's out from under the conservatorship, she'll be melting down again in a matter of weeks.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

I LOVE BRIT. I WANT HER. I WILL GLADLY BE HER CONSERVATER AND I WILL TREAT HER LIKE MY QUEEN. I WILL WEAR HER CLOTHES AND I WILL GET ON MY KNEES AND DO EVERYTHING SHE SAYS.

babymomma

Aren't there such court orders to have your tubes tied?

Barfalufugus

Adnan is a leech and a d*uche bag. It's smart of her fatherto keep himaway from her.

matt

this girl is hopeless. she doesn't even understand why she needed this to begin with, I blame her parents and everyone else around her. they have spoiled her and sheltered her and let her do whatever she wanted since she was 12 because she was the one making money for the family and now that she cant get her own ways she is throwing fits. I personally dont think morons should be idolized so much. is this they type of woman you want your baby girl to worship???? I know I sure dont

my 3 cents

Britney Spears is 26 going on 14 yeah that may be true. She has made some bad mistakes as shown in the media. the girl does not have it going on in the brain department. I don't think that her parents are trying to screw her out of her rightful money that she earned. So with that said she needs to work with her daddy or she might loose everything that she had made. Look at Michael Jackson....he made a lot of money and now he is screwed.....not to say that Brit is a child molester.

me

Don't think this is true!!

midi

i agree with what #1 said. i mean, i obviously don't know brit brit, but she was objectified at such a very young age and her mother openly admitted she wasn't there for her on the road. she has the maturity of a 15 year old and will probably always need a conservatorship. what a shame.

Jeff Dranetz

She should listen to her Dad. Adnan should leave her alone, and ride off on the camel he road in on.

Head Case

Hey Yummy - When you grow up in the Disney world you have no life, Britney is the perfect example of why Disney only cares about the money that these kids make for them. Where are the parents pushing that they get an Education while going the Fame Ladder? It is pathetic. At least her father cares enough to do something.

PHE

#4 Matthew is right.
Poor little bratty brit has been spoiled for years cause she was the bread winner. After her mental break down, the fam realized that she would soon be broke if she continued to act up. They are only stepping in to protect their money and maintain their lifestyle. If they really cared about brit they would have stepped in at the K-Fed stage!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

As long as Brit stays under conservatorship and has some intelligent, responsible adults managing her life, she has a fighting chance of maintaining a semblance of a career and making more money. However, the poor girl just doesn't have the capacity to take care of herself in the real world, and I fear that once she is cut loose from the conservatorship, she'll once again destroy everything that that has been created on her behalf.

Those of you who love Britney and want to continue seeing her as a celebrity and a performer should be hoping and praying that she is never again permitted to manage her life on her own.

This is so very sad.

sparkys nemesis

I have always thought that Brit and Aidan (or whatever the name) were the real deal. Don't ask me why. I did *not* think he was trying to sell those tapes and I *do* think he cared about her more than those other posers.

eloc

She's still a mess. She's going to need her father for the rest of her life. She will fall apart all over again if he leaves. Her ex is so disgusting. Ugh. A parent's worst nightmare.

Sandrella

What is expected from a spoiled little girl who has always gotten what she wants? This girl has no idea what the real world is like and thinks she gets a "free pass" in life. Grow Up!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments