Britney's Return to "Live" Performing

11/28/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If by "live" you mean she was alive, then yes -- this counts as a live performance.

Britney Spears performed "Womanizer" at a German awards show yesterday. At least she looked conscious this time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

my opinion

Britney is so lame! There is a HUGE difference between "dancing" and "moving". She truly sux and will NEVER be what she used to be. She has permanently lost all of her dancing talent and she looks like an overweight talentless moron trying to be back what she was in her heydey. I'm literally embarrassed for her.

Britney, quit embarrassing yourself and please retire. You will never be what you were. It's gone with the wind. Accept it and be the mother you are supposed to be now. No one is impressed anymore. Your heydey is OVER.

2069 days ago

Lori

OMG it's so bad she is pathetic.

2069 days ago

Nikki

I AM SO SICK OF ALL THESE HATERS AND TMZ BASHING HER ALL THE TIME. I THINK ITS JUST JEALOUSY. YOU WISH YOU COULD MOVE LIKE BRITNEY

2068 days ago

karma

MADONNAWANNABE!

2068 days ago

kan

I think it's great she found another use for her Madonna Halloween costume.

2067 days ago

sound

Oh, that was hard to watch. It was actually a painful experience. She looked so uncomfortable and stiff. Ouch.

2067 days ago

isupportubritney

we are expecting too much. just let her be.

2067 days ago

heyhey

Ok, so is it just me, or does she not seem to be feelin the moves like she used to? More like she's just doin them, for one, not as sharp, and two, as if she's thinkin in her head, are we done yet?! As for the lip synching, it's not like she's the first person. lol

2067 days ago

m

BORING!! People paid $ for this? they got ripped..she has no " spark" she is DULL!!!

2067 days ago

Dawn Day

Is she kidding?! She couldn't win a talent contest with that performance. The applause was pathetic and unenthusiastic.
Her voice always sounds digitally mastered and that 'dancing' was the worse I've seen yet. Thank God she had back up dancers. She is still riding on her old self back in the good ole days but her days are over!! Sad.

At least she's lost weight.

2066 days ago

unbelieveable

It looked like a Robot performing. Very Robotic. When I first heard the song I thought it was a frog singing. She should forget about the stage performances. You can tell she's not ready and not in the right mindset to perform live. The only time she looked really ALIVE was when she was getting up close and personal with the guy, and then after she pushed him away, the sexiness was gone.

2063 days ago

PRINCE SHOULD GET THE HOW CAN I USE EVERYONE FOR MY OWN CONSTANT SELF PROMOTION, BECAUSE I'M SOOO OVER WITH, AND NEED MONEY BAD

COME ON LARRY!!! ANYBODY CAN SING DISCO MUSIC, WITH THE SPECIAL
EFFECTS MICROPHONE!!! SHE CAN'T SING!!! PERIOD!! WHAT A FAKE!!! HOW LONG CAN YOU MILK THIS NO TALENT-LOSER????

2063 days ago

Phil

I thought it was a good performance, and is obviously going to be the highlight of her upcoming live tour, as she gave basically the same performance on Good Morning America (and the crowd loved it). Realy, a critique from TMZ is worth a LOT less than the money she takes in performing - because that determines the fair market value of her career. When it became apparent to me that she was having real life mental health issues as opposed to just an ongoing drunken binge with weird behavior - I felt like TMZ and others who covered that meltdown should have been more compassionate. That type of thing can happen to anyone, and being tracked like a wild animal in a hunt while its happening may have made people money, but was in essence cruel.

2044 days ago