Marxism

12/5/2008 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old resurfaced at a NYC concert recently, looking smooth.
Richard Marx
Marx's song "Superstar" is about Madonna.

Richard has three children with his wife Cynthia Rhodes, a former actress/dancer who played Patrick Swayze's original "Dirty Dancing" partner (the chick who undergoes a botched abortion) in the 1987 film.

COMMENTS

heather siron

i saw him in concert back in the day fantastic show and he is a great singer songwriter who i believe produces many of todays up and coming acts. he is still as handsome as he was back then! he looks like the actor jim caviezel in the picture above.

Suri needs a coat!

I think he still looks great. This is just a bad picture with those crazy eyes. I've seen other, normal pics of him. His wife Cynthia Rhodes used to sing too. I don't remember the name of her group, but their biggest hit was called "Room to Move."

Barfalufugus

Gawd...he looks like a demon spawned in hell thanks to those funky looking eyes of his. Now I have somethin else to fear besides clowns and creepy dolls.

lindee

Richard is like wine, better as it ages. Get back on the concert tour. Get back in the studio. We need you.

kit11518

STill hot after all these years!!!

marilyn

Wow, I must be getting older because he looks even better NOW!

DMD

RIchard Marx, looks amazing. He always had a youthful look, that why he looks great at 45. He has been and still is a great singer and songwriter continually working with talent for many current artists. Any artist is lucky to work with him. His wife is just as talented, she is a great actress and not only was in Dirty Dancing, but was awesome in the movie Staying Alive with John Travolta. I would like to see her in more acting roles in the future.

helen

Damn he looks handsome.

AP

Ridiculous hair? Come on, folks, EVERYONE'S hair looked that way in 1987. You people need a life...and his wife was the singer for Animotion - remember the song Obession? He's also never stopped making music...and has been in Ringo's All Starr Band...sounds like someone needs to do their homework!

Marxgrl

Wow, he is gorgeous STILL! My sister and I saw him in concert we were front row! He is a HOT DUDE still!!! I keep singing "Right Here Waiting for You" .......Richard has never shown up LOL!!!

lmj

I love Richard Marxx's music and lyrics ... I'm glad he has a good life !

MARIA

Is that Marx's' Wax Figure? Ir's kinda creepy looking.

elaine from santo domingo

I LOVE THIS GUY. SO fine looking, believe me. He played a concert in Santo Domingo early this year to a packed house, and there wasnt a single 30something woman in the crowd who didnt agree he's 100% cuter than he ever was.Not to mention he can still rock with the best of 'em...and of course, the fact he now has a boy haircut helps.
Elaine
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

pegmelissa

Richard Marx is the BEST..the name of Cynthia's band was Animotion. Don't forget, Richard won a Grammy for writing Dance With my Father with Luthor Vandross.

Sharona

He looks great! His very talented wife, Cynthia Rhodes, was more than just the "kocked up chick in Dirty Dancing." She is a great dancer with an amazing voice. She was in Saturday Night Fever 2 (or whatever it was called), Flashdance, lead singer in Animotion, many other roles. I, too, would like to see her now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments