Taye Diggs Himself Into Embarrassment

12/13/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Taye Diggs was spotted in West Hollywood last night, and he was acting a little snobby for someone who is half an episode away from having his show canceled.
Taye Diggs
Diggs then took an embarrassingly long time finding the latch for his gas tank. Karma 1, Taye 0.

Triple Play

He is a joke. It shows how a brother makes some fsat money and disregards everyone else. Too bad the dumbass didn't have a white person with him to help him pump the gas. The karma train is going to hit him right in his Dumb A$$

2037 days ago

Charlie

Yah everyone knows how good white people are at pumping gas.

2037 days ago

darling nikki

Good thing he is wearing a hat....otherwise air traffic control could have confused his forehead as a runway.

2037 days ago

Hari

Why would he say anything? I would ignore you too because had he said something, y'all would have twisted it or had a snide comment anyways. Damn if he does, damn if he doesn't.

The REAL question though -- Where was his wife?

2037 days ago

Stalkerazzi sucks

Really, he is just pumping gas. I wouldn't speak either if there's a cameraman in my face while I was simply pumping gas. I don't know how this makes a 'headline' on TMZ. Slow news day???

2037 days ago

tangodoodles

Um, point of interest, but Private Practice is not close to getting canceled. Just thought I'd point that out. And who cares if he's snobby, he is hot as hell...

2037 days ago

CANDACE

private practice just signed a full new season and is doing better in ratings than greys.....moto

2037 days ago

Linda

This is stupid. To me, the photographer should be embarrassed. Taye Diggs is from my hometown and by all accounts, is a great guy. I'm glad he did so well at ignoring this creepy papaparzzi. My only dismay is that I actually spent a minute of my life to look at this video (it's called insomnia).

2037 days ago