Brit: Konnichiwha the Hell is Going On Here?!

12/15/2008 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There has never been a person more obviously confused and bewildered than Britney Spears on a Japanese TV show this weekend. It's both awkward and entertaining -- much like everything else she does.
Britney Spears: Click to watch

Dr. Adams

dotcom.....I suggest that you chose another name, the dotcoms went by the way-side along time ago.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

I love all this attention! Everyone pay attention to ME! As long as I am your focus, I'm happy. I'm more of an attention whore than Britney, and I'm even more idiotic and childish! Yeah!!!!

Clinton

Baggins disses on Spears and is OBVIOUSLY just like her.

He's so delusional that he thinks his immature and cursive retorts are equal to the stinging barbs of his detractors. What a self-fulfilling doofus.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

I'd love to see Billy Bo on that Japanese TV show. He'd throw another one of his tantrums and make a total ass out of himself, and Britney would look like a frigging genius in comparison.

Clinton

Just ignore this Baggibs poster and they'll go away. At least that's what his mama said.

Dr. Adams

LOL....you people responding back to me are the true idiots.......I have gotten you off the focal point!
Nuff said, I rest my case...now go back to your exciting lives of guzzling beer, picking your nose and beating your spouses

Dr. Adams

gwb.....you just want me to say something about you, dont you?...but i'm not.

Tina

I really feel for her on this video. WTH were those people saying. I don't knwo the language, but going by body language they were all making fun of her. Her answers like 'shopping' were an answer to what you'd think was 'what will you do while here' yet when they 'translated' back to Japanese the audience and people on stage laughed hysterically. Either they are idiots, or they're being incredibly rude to her. She didn't deserve that.

By the way---why do some of you always have to turn these comment areas into racially charged forums? Grow up.

Dr. Adams

Neighborhood
your mom whispered in my ear last night....wanna know what she said?....she said give me more of that rock hard candy daddy......put it in my mouth!!! ask her how I taste !!!

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Wow, this baggens character doesn't get it at all, does he?

Back to Britney: I feel sorry for the poor girl. She isn't very smart and has psychological problems, and the only thing she knows is how it was to be a pop sensation. Even if she does OK on this current tour, that kind of fame won't last forever, and then, I fear that she will still be as ill-prepared to face the realities of life as she seems to be today.

Although I'm not much of a fan of Britney, I wish her the best. But sadly, I'm not optimistic about that. Her life could turn out to be a 21st century version of a Shakespearean tragedy.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

You can tell how far TMZ has fallen from its traditional abysmal levels when FlBiker looks like a paragon of maturity and discretion in comparison to the current batch of losers -- such as Billy Bo Baggens.

Dr. Adams

zmt
Just how do you know how smart Britney is?.your pitty is wasted...it shouldnt be for Britney but focused on yourself!..

Dr. Adams

Post #48...how long did you spend in the dictionary?

mousetrap

It looks to me like they were making fun of her. She didn't say anything funny, but they were all laughing hysterically. Almost all young Japs speak English, she should have insisted that the whole interview be in English.

Dr. Adams

to mouse trap, it just shows how stupid her handlers are.....I agree with you

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments