Lusty Chica Goes Loca for Gerard Butler

12/18/2008 6:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler is probably used to ladies chasing after him -- but not like this!

Gerard Butler: Click to watch
The "300" star was leaving a party in Westwood last night when a vocally proud Latina literally ran after his car -- all while dancing and screaming, "This is a real Latina, not Cameron Diaz!"

Sadly, Gerard didn't stop for her digits.

LH

What a Jackass she is!

kan

He should have run her over and put her out of her misery.

Dave

Yeah if that dude had the Stoparazzi Spray last time he wouldnt have had to turn to violence. Hollywood should take note there are other ways of detering the paparazzi. A little gunk on their lense is worse than a punch in the mouth. Love it.

R.I.P Nuggets

Right! Run this gross P.Rican over with a bulldozer. I'm Italian so ummm we don't like fat ugly spi... Us white guys move on to hot white and asian girls. After all nobody wants to screw Spi... That's why there are so many single spi... They are so gross.. Hahahahah!!!

my 3 cents

Dear TMZ,
Once again you had your "Reporter" go to the nearest strip-club and get the most uglest cocaroch of a girl to try to "seduce" a celebrity. Please, we are not that stupid. THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY A SET UP. Now come back next time and get someone to get a real story.

SappyPappy

She's not a stripper. She's La Coacha from Chismetime.com. She was there to cover the 'Yes Man' premiere yesterday. I was there. I'm sure the coveraege of the event will be on her website soon, And for the record, she's gorgeous, you people must be blind.

mary

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS! She is sooooo funny & she can sing!!!!!
I actually am a fan of hers, I love her blogs. LA COACHA from CHISMETIME.COM
I saw her at the premiere, it wasn't set up retards!!!

ELK

I agree with 6. She is a nice piece of ass. I had to go to her web site to figure that out. That checkerboard trench coat does nothing for her.

R.I.P Nuggets

He is not a spi...lover so leave him alone you spi...

just me

All I can say is poor Gerry, this has to get old.

LoneStarState

Ay Dios mio! Next time loose the kiddie stuff, including the 80's look your rockin' drop 30-40 pounds and just keep your mouth shut! Maybe that way at least next time you get rejected (HARD) you won't be huffin and puffin because you moved a little fast chasing a car (like dogs do). Merry Chirstmas!!

Roxxy

she's sooo funny!! i love herrr! and no one knows what they're talking about...she is absolutely gorgeous!

To see or not to see

Hey Number 4!
I was just wondering whether your name was Italian-inspired. Now you say you are Italian - but if you were really 'made in Italy' your name would be State Zitti (two T). Ciao

2097 days ago

OH PLEASE

Hey...to the person who stated that it's zitti not ziti....you are wrong too! Ziti is a form of Italiam pasta....so, he/she mist be Italian,

2nd, he's right....Italians can't stand dirty Indian look alike spi(c)s! There are more nasty ones than actual cute ones.

The real & only Latins are EUROPEANS! Not Indian descended Mexicans,Central/South Americans, Carribeans. Spanish became your language over time. Your ancestors were forced to learn it by the European Spaniards who invaded, tortured, forced you to learn THEIR language & to become Catholics, enslaved,etc.

Give me a break...you are not European, do not look European and have nothing on Europeans!

2097 days ago

NOT HOT

actually Forzaltalia

dna studies done on mexicans show an estimated admixture of 67% european and 33% native-american...

who cares though