Lindsay Lohan & Sam: The Epic Fight

12/24/2008 4:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We now know what happened between Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson last Sunday just before she went to the hospital. The two were in a nuclear screaming match at their Hollywood Hills home.

Neighbors tell us they were going at it for a long time, but it reached a crescendo at around 4:00 AM after one of them screamed at the other, "You never say you love me." The screaming continued and neighbors heard a glass break. Sam then screamed, "If you're gonna break things get out of my house." One neighbor described the conversation as "wailing, with lots of obscenities."

A short time later Sam went to the hospital -- her rep says for exhaustion.

Ronson joined Linds to shop on Tuesday -- Lindsay apparently hadn't gotten all the obscenities out of her system.

lol

Carpet munching firecrotch...

Borat

Moral of the story is to not let the cocaine run out.

YUCK

Great, just what the world needs more of... whiney coked out lesbian drama whores.

scissors

Well I think that they should just have some nice lesbian sex and be happy that they're both two wonderful lesbians that are able to perform lesbian sex with one another. Life is short and lesbian sex is a beautiful thing.

CMANSB

This has nothing to do with a lesbian relationship, but I feel very sorry for Sam. It must be absolutely exhausting to be with Lohan on a constant basis.

Joanne

I think Lindsey has some serious mental issues and needs some medication. Just my two cents. Why does Samantha put up with all this?

superman

It must be difficult to have a relationship, with the whole world watching.

UBABYGORILLA

When are these two going to come out with a sex tape!?.................I can't wait for that sh*t :o)

X

Wait...so why didn't any neighbors try to record the sounds? Do they not realize how much money they could get for that???

Kate

"You never say you love me."

We know who said that.Samantha rarely shows affection and rarely talks about her feelings for Lindsay either.I hope they get throu this.

Oats

Again - desperate news day, TMZ???

Zebedee Doodah

They live at SAM'S HOUSE? You would think that Lindsay had enough $$ stashed away to afford a house befitting a highly paid actress. She's been acting since she was a snot-nosed kid...but now that I think of it, she's still snot-nosed due to all of that cocaine she's ingested. She has hit an all-time low if she is living at Sam's junkie pad.
And I still refuse to believe that it's a lesbo-thing. Sam's a dude with a big penis or Lindsay would not be interested.

ohnoudient

Lindsay must be a draining bitch. "You never say you love me," damn. Anybody would get tired of her whining ass. Wonder how long it's gonna take Sam to run for the hills.

Claire

So how come Samantha supposedly went to the hospital shortly after this so called argument - when x17 has a video showing it is clearly during the day when they go there, and the Pap states it is in the afternoon....
As someone said before - how come there is no further (audio) evidence....and no other web site has picked this up and is reporting these lies as truth??
I travel a lot - not nearly as much as Samantha and I can tell you it does play havoc with your body clock making you miss meals, sleep etc, so give Samantha a break and just accept this for what it is....she was probably just tired and dehydrated, and needed someone to remind her to take care of herself....we all need that now and again.
Lets just hope all you 'Paps' leave them alone to enjoy the rest of Chanukah, and Christmas together, in peace and goodwill befitting the season we are in.
Best wishes to all...Happy Holidays.

LeeAnn

WHO CARES????

THESE GIRLS ARE NASTY!!!

TMZ STOP THIS STUPID STUFF........... IS NOT NEWS!!!

THIS IS ALMOST ANOTHER BRITNEY SPEARS REPORT...........ITS INSANE