Travolta Autopsy Is Over

1/5/2009 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the autopsy of Jett Travolta has just ended.

His body has been transferred to Restview Memorial Mortuary and Crematorium in the Bahamas.

The preliminary report has not yet been completed.

Story developing ...

Karen

So, did the poor kid have Autism or not? Dad, John says no, but his uncle says yes. Was he supposed to be taking Depakote the anti-seizure medication or not? Before I even think of slaming some people, hopefully they will let us know more of this sad situation. I hear people say this is none of our business, but if a poor 16 year old child dies because of neglect, the same as you would give a heart patient their drug tohelp them live, or deny an epileptic their insulin, some heads sbetter be rolling soon.

Scientology or no Scientology, this is just very wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloghappy

Anna Nicole died in Florida, IIRC.

Dollar Store Diva

I must get away and leave this post. I'm listing to that song and as I scroll down the words "Meat Tard" keeps flashing. I don't think anyone really wrote that.

marliss

If this kid died as a result of foul play -- be it child neglect/abuse (withholding medication), etc., then it SHOULD be made public.

Why should movie stars be given special treatment? Because they're Scientologists? If they broke the law, then they deserve to be punished.

If there's nothing to hide, then the autopsy results being made public should put all rumours to rest. The cult of Scientology should not be controlling public offices like the Medical Examiner/Coroner.

BlueberryMuffin

Sad....You're absolutely right. I'm sorry Poppy. This is a sad story that we've obviously lost track of in our mindless heated discussions related solely to our own crappy Monday. I apologize if I offended you in anyway. ROTFLMAO, you're a docuhebag.

What?

Why would any fool encourage others to be afraid of the Bahamas due to A. Nicole or Jett. What we should be fearful of is if you are allowed outside of your home, cell, hospital room, ward..........................

tweetybird

To D. yes I am involved in my community,and I am as interested in the children here as well as everywhere. I don't care about the Travolta name, but I do care if his death could prevent others. Since this is so widely reported, it would reach more people than the childrens' deaths in my community. I am NOT and never have been interested in celebrity names.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Go to hell You Freaks!

BlueberryMuffin

Well, Angela is OFF d air now. Let's pick this up again tomorrow, huh?

tazmorocks

Posted at 3:55PM on Jan 5th 2009 by SuspiciousOne

how did they break the law? if their son had a disease, then they are the ones who make the best choice based on the evidence before them.. you have to make a choice. as a parent, its hard, but all drugs can be worse then the freggin disease!!!

Scientology plays no part in this IMO

BlueberryMuffin

Scientologists must die!! hahaha....Pedophiles, child abusers and rapists need to die. YOU'RE THE FREAK.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

You can't control everyone you satan spawn!

tazmorocks

edit: not all drugs, some drugs..

Sandy

Hey 33 - ROTFLMAO, you must be a TMZ writer/producer/goffer/asskisser all for $500.00 a week, no benefits.

BlueberryMuffin

Control? I'm SO curious......I'll stick around the studio a few more minutes to hear this. The ONLY thing we have control over is ourselves.