Kibbles and Britt

1/9/2009 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 66-year-old Swedish beauty resurfaced at an event in England on Thursday, looking distant.

Britt Ekland

In the '70s, Ekland dated Rod Stewart and later filed a $12 million palimony suit against him.

After falling down at an award show and fracturing her wrist and ankle, Britt was diagnosed with osteoporosis.

JOHN BARONE

I WOULD DO HER

2080 days ago

Sandi

Oh my. It must be hard to have been such a tremendous beauty and age. She probably would have looked better had she kept natural and steered clear of surgeons.

2080 days ago

auramac

Tonight's Not the night...

In 1968 she was so beautiful I had to do a painting of her. She was married to Peter Sellers at the time. Now Rod Stewart's got a younger model- and He's an old fart.

Women may outlive men, but nature is so much crueler to them- no wonder they're tougher!

2080 days ago

Richard

I can always tell how many fug ugly women post comments on here. They are always the ones who post nasty comments about how how bad someone else looks. Its a Freudian thing, they subconsciously are commenting on their own appearance.

2080 days ago

tistheseason

I think Britt Ekland is one of the prettiest 66 year olds I've ever seen. Good for her!

2079 days ago

shelly

WOW! She looks like she's really bald and wearing a wig. Her eyes look like they're ready to pop out of their sockets and she has tatooed eyebrows. SCARY! This is what life with Rod will do to you.

2079 days ago

Drew P. Drawers

Who in the hell hit her in the face with a shovel, anyway?

2079 days ago

Staggo

I screamed in terror when I saw this photo!!!

2078 days ago

Adlg53

Stop with the insults young ones, someday you will be old too, if you're lucky enough! You will only wish you could look this good, LOL!!!

Adlg53

To Crackhead: If only the same pressure to always look good was placed on men as it's placed on women. Men can get bald & fat and get away with a lot of stuff that women can't. They'll complain if she goes one day without makeup & insult her to boot. All this takes a lot of time and money & most of us keep it up. What bugs me is when men won't do even the slightest to groom themselves, like brush teeth. They don't have to do much to be well groomed, and yet still a lot of men are lazy and just won't bother to take care of themselves! Also stop with the bald heads, you'll lose your hair soon enough, why rush it? Plus it looks gross?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3