Blake: Winehouse Cheated? I Wanna Divorce

1/11/2009 5:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Things really are looking up for Amy Winehouse -- her junkie, jailed husband wants a divorce.

Blake Fielder-Civil's lawyer, Henri Brandman, told us he's getting the wheels turning on divorce papers. Amy has been spotted hooking up with a 21-year-old dude while vacationing in St. Lucia, according to the Daily Mail.

Amy just admitted in an interview that she's "forgotten I'm even married" and that their "whole marriage was based on drug use."

Mags

Seriously, you couldn't find a better photo than that? Not one?

why?

oops

geez, is her pic the promo for the grudge 3???

IamThinking

hopefully she will learn her lesson and get her life together

billyboyhere

Ok amy, whatever you say....and now youre next marriage will be based on adultery----good grief woman you truly dont believe any of your own nonsense do you? How can you expect us to?

You're sick and ill and vile and corrupt. Your soul is salvageable but your mind may not be----drugs can do that to you hun, but you already knew that part didnt you?

maybe Mum can help you now.

filmpeach

When I first started hearing about Amy I was like hmmm who? Then I saw her perform . . . she does have an amazing voice and presence . . . the drugs did her in. If getting away from her "husband" helps her to stay clean then good for her. He's just a loser anyways and there really wasn't any doubt that this would happen eventually. Hopefully she will find the strength she needs to stay clean and move forward. I would imagine the road will be hard for her regardless and time will tell. Another prime example of too much success, too soon.

Kelli

Well golly geez, this is a shock!

Baby

Blake is a user and a looser. He was going to relaease her from the marriage anyways. So what if she is getting on with her life. If she can get away from the drugs she will be better off. She has an amazing voice and she is also beautiful. I hope he gets no drug money er I mean money from her

Cara

Good for you Amy! Move on, get healthier and get your awesome career
on TOP OF THE CHARTS! Don't read what he says either, it will suck you
back in to that dark hole. You're on top of the world right now,
sweetie.

Harriet

I'm too old to be a big Amy fan but I do find her voice lovely. It would be great to see her get her life in order and find a man/husband/relationship where drugs are not the main focus.

jerseygrl

Didn't Blake dump Amy when he got out of jail? So why shouldn't Amy hook up and have a little fun?! I hope she is telling the truth that she is finally finished with drugs and stays clean. Don't want to lose such a wonderful talented person to the effects of drugs.

99centz

allright army,thiz iz the break you kneed,now come to state'z cuz army,you have ton'z of fan'z here...salvation!!!

News

This girl is just disgusting. I do not belive she is off drugs. Any decent man who thinks she is attractive is on drugs or is after her money and her fame,

Fan Since 2007!!!

I'm still pissed she missed out on singing the title theme for "Quantum of Solace".
That would've been AWESOME...

Maggie

Who cares? I won't believe it until I see it. Addiction doesn't just go away because you're on vacation, and part of her addiction is Blake.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments