Sir David Frost Biting for Obama

1/23/2009 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He tore Richard Nixon a new one -- now Sir David Frost, the journalist who inspired the Oscar nominated flick "Frost/Nixon," is gunning for Barack Obama.

David Frost: Click to watch

lonnie

LONNIE FIRST AGAIN

2017 days ago

Hlove

Find out if Obama is the Anti-Christ!

2017 days ago

that's all

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!! Another O story! Is there anything else going on in the world?????????????????

2017 days ago

Dan

#2, Satan already left D.C a few days ago - Last reports had him located in Crawford, TX.

2017 days ago

TRACKER

HEY FROST, TAKE YOUR GUN AND....WELL I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT.........GOOD DAY SIR.........

2016 days ago

MC

Will it be the usual kid gloves questions that everyone asks Obama? Or will there be substance? LOL

2016 days ago

She is hot

LMAO,,,,,,, this is hilarious!!! A REPORTER for OBAMA!!! The world is coming to an end!!! I am just waiting for the posts as the uneducated LIBS are to say,,,,You are a HATER!!! Please stop HATING!!!! Let us all come together for the country and STOP HATING!! I love liberal dems and their posts!! Come on ppl out there, who gonna be FIRST to say STOP HATING???

2016 days ago

Lord Xenu

Why not FROST/CLINTON?

That would be a hoot. Roger Clinton could play Bill Clinton, he did a wonderful job as Mayor Bubba in the classic film PUMPKINHEAD 2: BLOODWINGS

2016 days ago

Jake

No. 4. Sire, you are mistaken. Satan is NOW stonewalling the press in Washington DC. Transparency, NOT. Press availability, NOT. Safety first for the United States, NOT. Big shot show about NO LOBBISTS, THEN APPOINT ONE TO YOUR STAFF. Satan at work in our government. IS THERE ON CABINET APPOINTEE THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN ETHICS PROBLEM???
No. 4, you are a mess.

2016 days ago

CMJNM

What??? Someone in DC doesn't love Obama???? Say it isn't so!

2016 days ago

CMJNM

If I was Bush, I would've been giving Washington the double 'bird' out the window of my airplane on my way out. For some reason, Libs think its so easy to keep a country safe. I can't wait to see what happens. So far today, my tax dollars go to killing unborn babies...lets see what else he can do for us.

2016 days ago

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

The Founder of the Republican Party Abraham Lincoln is Not pleased that his name is being mention at the inaugaration of the DNC party that is turning the country into a socialist state , it goes against what Lincoln stood for (Ideolgy of freedom)

2015 days ago

john

Wow this guy is risking his life if he's gonna get the dirt on his majesty!! Obama has shut-up money, as well as take-em out money! Who-so-ever shall ever DARE to actually put the truly HARD questions to this imposter???

A quick note to the Obama-Lamas.. and I quote from the bible.. "thou shalt put no other Gods before me.."

2014 days ago