Dustin the Wind

1/29/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old resurfaced outside Geisha House in Hollywood on Tuesday, looking blurry.

Dustin Nguyen

Dustin and his wife do a lot of work for the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation, after a 2001 car accident left her paralyzed.

Nguyen co-starred with Pam Anderson on "V.I.P." and has a jewelry line called Imperial Rose Collections.

COMMENTS

brian

FIRST!!!!

2093 days ago

Sono

Did someone use a cell phone camera from 1990 to take this picture?

2093 days ago

cuntroll

He died in Gleaming the Cube.

2093 days ago

Jenni W

I still think he is a cutie, and sorry to hear about his wife.

2093 days ago

Who Caresss!!!

Yea, Dustin has been around for many years. There are many fotos of him throughout his career. Pretty obvious what he looks like.. Gee, TMZ get a life!

2093 days ago

justsaying

O.K. At least now he's gotten rid of that girly feminine look on his face. I tell ya, I it was hard not to look at him and not see the features of a woman.

2093 days ago

Toria

I've seen other photos of Dustin and this one totally sucks! He looks a lot better than this photo shows. TMZ you should be ashamed to even post this crappy photo.

2093 days ago

Toria

8. His wife was the one who killed the yellow power ranger Trini in that car accident that left his wife paralyzed

Posted at 1:55PM on Jan 29th 2009 by MMPR forever

According to wikipedia, Dustin's wife Angela WAS NOT driving the car that killed actress Thuy Trang. The websites states they both were passengers in a car being driven by one of Angela's future bridesmaids.

8 According to wikipedia Dustin's wife was not driving the car. It was one of her future bridesmaids.

2093 days ago

Cutie1234

Umm yeah he was my favorite on 21 Junmp Street besides Jonny of course. I so had the biggest crush on him. Man he should do more movies. He looks great.

2093 days ago

filmfan

I bought some of the jewelry of Imperial Rose Collections and it is some of the best silver jewelry out there. They have tons of cool products and can custom make whatever you want - I highly recommend them....

2093 days ago