Miley -- I Will Never Endorse Condoms

1/30/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... as in, the 16-year-old says she won't be a spokesperson for a popular prophylactic brand that reportedly offered her $1 million for the gig.

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch

jess johnson

OMG... PEOPLE SHUT UP!!!! STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT HER!!! FACE IT SHE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN YOU GUYS AND TALKING S*%T ABOUT HER IS NOT GONNA MAKE HER GO AWAY. DUH!!!!

1928 days ago

mimi20march

they were so rude to her in this video , give her some credit man shes only a teenager let her live her life the way she wants her and justin are dating so what if she likes the guy and her parents like him well then thats her and her familys bussiness and its up to them how they want to raise there daughter and personnally i think she is veery polite and beautiful and very taleneted and she makes mistakes but she has also achieved a greeat deal in her life and is going on to bigger and better things so i say good for her x

1974 days ago

Proud American

She is not an idol from child of mine. I would not allow my daughter to go out with no grown immature man. She might as well do the condom commercials. Her parents aren't teacher her any respect to be out with an adult and then to be dressed like they just did it. Do the commercial, Miley so the young teens that admire you will learn to protect themselves in case they meet some man-boy like you did. Daddy is teaching you well.

1971 days ago

tazmorocks

Good! She is a roll model for young children... she must not lose sight of that.. i lov her and let my children watch her show.

nothing better to do

Considering she is underage, that's kind of sick.
I mean, we all know that teenagers have sex and it's better to be protected than not,
but come on!!

MsDoloD81

I guess in this sense it's a fair decision...her fans are younger than 12 so even though children these days are more "grown" she shouldn't have to expose them to sex.

Jane

Good grief, this is a child. She is to mouthy as it is. The next time I read about her "Man', ARE YOU GUYS INSANE, sHE IS A 16 yEAR OLD KID.Quit putting her in all the magazines till she grows up. For the last 2 years she looks like a 30 Year old hooker on the red carpet.So treat her like a 16 year old kid, which she is.I wish the whole show goes away, so my grandchildren won" watch this loud mouth anymore. What is wrong with her PARENTS? To let her run around with a 20 Year old.

Mike

she makes 1 million a week on tour anyways, so its not like it was a hard choice for her.

TMZ FAN

She is a no tallent bum & I wish she would just go away!!!! ... next

Wanda W.

Too bad her MOM and DAD werent offered, and didnt accept that very same offer !!!!

TMZ FAN

She is a train wreck .. I can't wait to see what happens to her next ... P.S. I hope she is saveing her money because she has no tallent and is ugly

Elektra

She´s fugly, Alien the 8th Passenger mouth.
LMAO!!!!

TMZ FAN

I ran into her at Universal Orlando... What a "Dog face" .. *I'm just say'en

TMZ FAN

She has no tallent and is over produced .. I wish she would just GO AWAY !!!!

99centz

dizney haz there own line of condom'z.....I wear my XL goofy'z all the time......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments