Rihanna Pics -- A FRAUD!

2/11/2009 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Carolin

I knew it was fake! OMG people are just horrible!

Dee Ray

Well lookie here. I wonder if it is someone from RIHANNA'S CAMP who are putting these pictures out. This is the second picture today that I've seen. At least somebody BOTHERED to make it look a little more belieable with her having shorter hair and adding the bruise on her neck from the "alleged choking."

Tsk tsk, Rihanna - YOUR HORNS ARE SHOWING, GIRL! First of all you LIE TOO DAMN MUCH for anybody to take you seriously. First you Lied about dating Josh - then you Lied about dating Chris. WHICH IS THE REAL STORY - HELL WHICH IS THE REAL RIHANNA for that matter. Now, I'm in no way condoning what Chris did to you, but if it comes out that your trifling behind DID start wailing on Chris WHILE HE WAS DRIVING - then OH, WELL. This is what happens when women hit men - YOU GET HIT THE HELL RIGHT BACK!

I will continue to wait for the REAL story to come out. Until then, YOU'RE FOOLING NOBODY WITH THESE TRUMPED UP CHARGES!

smoochme

anyone who looked at those photos and thought they were real is an idiot.

blue pen

Photoshopped? Nooo you don't say.

MH

I hope you also address the fake photo on stlamerican. It is obviously a fake as well.

jjj

The people who did it are soooooo wrong!
...and have a lot of time on their hands.

Jerry Jarvela

If anyone else defends Chris Brown for what he did, I'm going to hunt them down and smash them in the face.

Fed Up

Julius Erving III, son of the legendary Dr. Jay, too is a WOMAN BEATER….I know personally and I’m fed up with these so called celebrities especially, who get away with things because of who they think they are.

They all need to be exposed and their careers ruined because they portray a certain image for the public than he do behind closed doors. In the privacy of his home he loves to give his girlfriend black eyes, smack her around, black and blue, you name it, pull hair out.

2cute4guys

OMG who ever did that is a jerk .. none deserves to be EXPOSED like that ..

anonymous

Hahaha this is hilarious!! lmao!!! i hope she does look like that =)

SouthernGurl

This is terrible, not only is it a horrible photoshop but who sits at home photoshopping what this poor girl would look like after being abused??!!! Sicko!

anthonysdreamgirl**

fake pictures on the internet? say it isn't so...

hmmm..

Obviously fake. Whoever did that wasn't very good at photoshop. LOL!

leave it natural

She lost her teeth!!!

Dee Ray

@ The Real Rihanna Pics

Puh-lease! I don't believe your TRUMPED UP PICTURES EITHER - Coming from SAVANNAH, GA - yeah, sure you're right! Nice try, but...NEXT!