2 Legit

2 Just Give Up Already

2/12/2009 3:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember that time you were sitting around with your friends saying, "Wouldn't it be really cool if MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice staged a comeback concert in Utah?" Of course you don't -- because no one has ever thought that.

MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice

But alas, it's happening! The '90s has-beens are headlining an event at the McKay Event Center in beautiful Orem, Utah. Orem, whose population is 90% white, is often referred to as "Family City USA." And how!

The gig goes down February 27 and tickets range from $29.50 - $35.00 (which includes a $3.00 parking fee). All of Hammer and Ice's proceeds will go toward rent.

why?

Debra Harris

It's not called Family City USA. It's called Happy Valley for those of us living in Utah because of those glassy-eyed, pseudo-happy, Up-With-People inhabitants who are prescription drug addicted Sunday worshipping hypocrites. BTW McKay Events Center is on the BYU campus. Old School Sock Hop is more like it. Can you say cancellation????

99centz

I could have been 1st but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

erin

ok this is the funniest thing you have ever written. KUDOS

justawhisper

Well hope it works for them, actually spent alot time dancing to their music when I was younger, don't know about the singing but the beat was good.

why?

OMG, you are kidding right? Would anyone be lame enough to go listen to thease dudes? I started crackin up laughing when I saw this.......I'm like no way, are you for real? Now that I think about it we should get high and go so we can just laugh and laugh. Did you ever just laugh and laugh? LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

TMZ looser

Those two dudes are cool. Too bad two live crew anin't with them.

nyst8oneonTMZ

2 legit to quit and ice ice baby in one building ! OMG I'm running to get my tickets LMAO !

geo

what does 90% white matter? what are you trying to say?

Isabella

Put these two has beens in the same show and what do you get? An a theme song for people that like to get high!! "ICE ICE THAT'S 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!!"

Kate

The McKay Event Center is not on BYU campus. It is on UVSC's campus.

Bill

Personally, I would not mind seeing Suge Knight hang ICE of a 20th floor balcony again. I just can not stand that smurk he always has. However, I heard he was crying like little bitch that night...

Ms. X

lol oh my gosh, TMZ writers are at it again. Too funny!

Chuck

You TMX lameheads are, well, lame. For those who enjoyed their music when they were "fresh" and hugely popular it'll be fun and entertaining. For those who think they suck, they won't go. Done deal.

Chykshyt

aaah... so what if 90 percent of the population is white???? its not like littlest wayne and 51 cents are the ones having a concert u retards!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments