He's Just Not That Into You

2/13/2009 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's Brad Pitt's ex-wife, 40-year-old Jennifer Aniston.

Jennifer Love

As of yet, Jennifer has no children of her own.

COMMENTS

Butterfly

Why are so many beating up on Brad Pitt? HE wanted children. JENNIFER did not! NOW, he has a houseful with a woman who adores him and satisfies his needs . What man would not want THAT! Ms. Aniston has become a GRAND MASTER for attention. Her magazine covers and articles do not keep her warm and safe, at night, in the protective arms of a man who loves her. I wish her well.

Rhonda

I don't really like Jennifer Aniston as a person or a performer but I thought your comment that she is as yet childless was very snide. Whaat was the point you were making? I thought you were supposed to be entertaining. Between the koala joke and now this, I think you guys should rethink your humor.

Lily !_!

I think she is way better than Angelina. Much prettier. Too bad she can't let go of her divorce with Brad.

Victoria

She used to be a waitress at the Jackson Hole Burger joint right across the street from where I live in the West 80s. This was around 1989-90. Recently the owner of the Jackson Hole told me that Aniston had a major nose job.

jrad247

I totaly have to agree with myself when I say

"Sooooo hot, want to touch the hiney"

bruce bruce

Jen is lucky she got rid of Brad. His cheating, triffling ass doesn't deserve her anyways. She is smart, sexy, successful and I mean look at her, at the age of 40 she looks better than most 25 year olds. Kids aren't for everyone and Jen is just being true to herself and waiting until she is ready. If Brad wanted kids so bad and out of their marriage then he should have been a REAL man and been honest with Jen and broke off the marriage before having an affair.

Angel

Jennifer is classy, elegant and beautiful. She deserves respect. I like that she's private about her personal life. I can't imagine my every move being posted in the news or in tabloids rather it be truth or the lies they tell to sell the smut.
She will always remain true to herself and I believe a long blessed career. Happy Birthday Jennifer & God bless you!

Jane

TMZ, that's just plain mean. Are you running out of interesting items to report on?

Jolie Rocks

Quiet down. Jolie is the right choice. Jen's not bad, but not anywhere near as much quality as Angelina. Jennifer might acuire HHD pretty soon. Helenic Hip Disorder, meaning her ass will get fat.

joan

I love Jennifer Aniston and I wish all the happiness in the world. She is just such a classy lady and she deserves to enjoy her life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER. YOU ROCK.

MONIQUE

AWWWWW CUTE

Bex

Now that she is over the hill, is she finally gonna grow up and stop acting so childish? And she will always be older than the gorgeous Angelina. You can't blame Pitt for wanting prime rib over dog food.

Anita

Angelina is way hotter!!!!

leave it natural

Jenniferanistonbradpittangelinajolie.
Angelinajoliejenniferanistonbradpitt.
Bradpittjenniferanistonangelinajolie.
Angelinajoliebradpittjenniferaniston.
Jenniferanistonangelinajoliebradpitt.
Bradpittangelinajoliejenniferaniston.

Jennifer aniston brad pitt angelina jolie.

Angelina jolie jennifer aniston brad pitt.

Brad pitt jennifer aniston angelina jolie.

Angelina jolie brad pitt jennifer aniston.

Jennifer aniston angelina jolie brad pitt.

Brad pitt angelina jolie jennifer aniston.

Gaby♦

All you people who complain about Tmz's humor, Why the hell are you viewing the website?
If you're gonna nag about Tmz's humor then browse another website with no humor at all!
Sure! they can be Jerks by being brutally honest but that's what makes their site unique. =)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments