If Madonna Weren't Famous She'd Look Like ...

2/14/2009 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the 50-year-old rejuvenated queen of reinvention Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Penn Ritchie (left) -- and Italian Vogue editrix Franca Sozzani (right).

Madonna

Madonna has experienced many miracles.

We're just sayin'.

Borat

This makes absolutely no sense. So she'd look like an entirely different person?

Stoopid

2085 days ago

Mickey von Dutch

With a shorter do Sozzani would look fine. I never understood why women insist on keeping the mermaid hair as they mature. Instead of making you look younger it adds years.

2085 days ago

Joe

THis is totally lame cause first of all Madonna looks incredibly stunning for her age. That other woman looks like a totally different woman.

2085 days ago

Mrs Z

Well, I'm sorry but Ms Sozzani looks old for her age and you can clearly see from her complexion that she has been a sun worshipper all her life. Madonna looks good for her age, but there are other women in their 50's and older who look good as well, some even better than Madonna -- so you cannot really predict what she would look like without her so called miracles. It also requires good genes you know.

2085 days ago

JJ

A rich "hooker" with an eye for younger men & other people's husbands......2 out of 3 Madonna; not bad.

2085 days ago

2drk2fck

say something else cause they look nothing alike

2085 days ago

Isabella

I can't stand Madonna!! Never have never will!

2085 days ago

my 3 cents

UUUUUhhhhhhhhh.........I don't think SOOOOOOO!!!
Come on TMZ, PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

2085 days ago

Winky Vitalic

gotta give madge props for keeping her appearance up as much as she can at her age.

2084 days ago

crazed

I think the woman on the right looks lovely. She probably ACTS her age too, which is so much more attractive than the sad attempts by madge to stay "young" and relevant.

2084 days ago

K

This is Madonna without makeup.

2084 days ago

richiek

Looks like a slightly older Ann Coulter on the right!! Doesn't look a bit like Madonna!!! Someone, perhaps, needs to put on their glasses!

2084 days ago

puhllleeez

LMAO, you hit the nail on the head with this one! Without her MANY plastic surgeries Madonna would look very similar to that woman!

2084 days ago

The Women

Vogue Italia editor Franca Sozzani is almost 10 YEARS OLDER than Madonna, so this is an unfair comparison for both. I met her in Paris last year, she is petite and beautiful in her own right - certainly less plastic than most American celebs her age, that's true, but more truly elegant too. Her style has nothing to do with Madonna and viceversa - Madonna is the chameleon we all know, while Sozzani has been looking the same as long as I can remember. The old 'mermaid' hair may not be to everyone's liking but I can assure you that it is so weirdly beautiful that definitely works for her.
Back in the 80s Madonna wasn't a classical beauty - the first thing I remember about her was public opinion chastising her chunky calves in spandex leggings. Probably because of this, she made it possible for millions of girls of any shape, sizes or colour to feel good in their skin - or just to wear silly accessories that made them happy and get away with it, like I did at the time. Through her antics, she has been breaking glass ceilings for women - in her latest incarnation she she is helping defy the limits society puts on age. I am 15 years younger than her and when I saw her on stage last year, my friends and I thought she had more stamina than all of us put together. Impressive, even if her job requires her to be fit. Madonna has never been liked by everyone - her natural ability to polarize has been the fuel of her career. She definitely gets my vote for marching to her drum, whatever the music is. In any society, women always bash women that seem to break the rules, while men stand up by whatever middle age, fat and balding, sleezy poster boy with pride. Just saying.

2084 days ago

hotbridge

So, they both look great. I see no issue.

2084 days ago