Brangelina to OctoMom -- Bring It On!

2/16/2009 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Jolie-Pitts ... once running neck-and-neck with OctoMom -- now they're eating her dust. Last night outside Katsuya, Brad had a message for the doppleganger/mother of 14, Nadya Suleman: It's on like Donkey Kong.

Brangelina: Click to watch
Angelina was predictably silent on the proposition.

gargoyle

LOL I love it!!! Brad and Angelina are getting pretty arogant and full of them selves. Angelina is only known for acting like a freakin whore and home wrecker. She seriously has to come up with a whole new 'DAMAGE CONTROL' procedure or whatever, cause this one ain't workin

2053 days ago

Claudia

OK Gargoyle, when you make that horrible comment, what does that make you? You seem to be a pro at detecting this so called "freakin whore and home wrecker". Sounds like you've been burned. You didn't describe what Brad is. He is innocent right?

You don't know them any more than I do. We see them from snap shots and b-rolls. If you hate her so much, why are you even reading about her? Sounds like to me you admire her and her husband. EVERYONE makes mistakes. No one is perfect. If we all were perfect, people wouldn't make such horrible comments cowardly on a blog or post. We would leave our pictures and phone numbers for responses.

2043 days ago

Legally Bonde

The Jolie-Pitts are classified in the same catagory as the "Litter Machine". All of them are sickening to the point I need a "barf bag"! Do airplanes still have "barf bags"?

2075 days ago

Legally Bonde

I cannot tolerate the Jolie-Pitts. I think they are disgusing, sickening and frightening! I wish they would just "GO AWAY"!

2075 days ago

Legally Bonde

I I wouldn't worry too much about Jolie feeling icky about being compared to the human incubator. Jolie has lips BIG enough to pout (ha, ha)!

2075 days ago

snow white

JOLIE IS A ROLE MODEL , SPOKESPERSON, AND LEADER, FOR ALL WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE AN UNHEARD # OF KIDS. THIS TREND SHE STARTED SHOULD NOT SHOCK PEOPLE. BOTH WOMEN ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! ONE THINKING SHE CAN HOLD ON TO BRAD PITT IF SHE HAS A MILLION KIDS AND ADOPTS A MILLION KIDS. THE OTHER IS AN IDIOT HERSELF FOR TRYING TO BE LIKE HER. BOTH OF THEM ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS. ONE JUST TRIES TO HIDE IT BY WEARING BIG SUNGLASSES AND ALL OF SUDDEN ACTING LIKE MOTHER TERESA COMPARED TO THE REAL BIG SLU@#* SHE REALLY IS. LLLLLLLOOOOOSSSSSERRRRR

2074 days ago

robin

honestly, there is no way that anyone can compare this lady to Brad and Angelina. They are a multi millionaire couple who are having children for the right reason, because they are in love. Brad and Angelina can afford their children and give them the love and support they need, while Nadya obviously, can not. Don't forget the victims in this whole situation, 14 children! Dont drag their mom thru the mud. Something needs to be done to figure out how these children are going to be raised and to ensure that Mom doesn't make an enormous profit off of them. She is definately no John and Kate or Brad and Angelina. Stop the comparison and work on a solution!

2073 days ago

Chrissy

Competition? Brad and Angie have kids and adopt kids because they love them and can SUPPORT them not to get attention and handouts

2073 days ago

GIVE ME A BREAK

I too, have no use for Jolie. I think she is nothing but a "Home wrecking,husband stealing bitch" But, at least she can affored her kids. She is not living off the Gov"t. She and Brad work for their money. Suleman, on the other hand. Is a "Blood sucking" bitch out to get whatever she can from anyone. She is "Milking the cow" on all four teets. And laughing at us all the way to the bank

2072 days ago

Sheila

These super-sized families are ridiculous since the invention of birth control. AND Since when does having money make someone a good mother?

List of reasons Jolie isn't a good mom:

1) She has nannies raise her numerous kids and she want more kids
2) In 40% of her movies, her clothes come off
3) She is emanciated
4) She loves knives and blood and scary tatoos
5) She steals men (BBT and BP)
6) Her dad thought she was a wack job
7) She can't cook except for cereal and breastmilk
8) AJ and BP are promoting thrill-seeking behavior with the kids at a young age -- Maddox with knives and motorcycles
9) AJ and BP lied about the affair
10) AJ and BP 'supposedly' fight often
11) AJ and BP always move the kids from place to place, so there is no concept of home
12) She has no guy friends except men that she has slept with
13) She has no girlfriends at all
14) They have this weird obsession with a rainbow family
15) It was her idea to sell the pics of their babies to the tabloids, it went to charity but still that is wrong. (She should follow the examples of Jonny Depp, Reese Witherspoon, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Gartner, Nicole Kidman and not exploit the kids for money)
16) She is confused sexually - think lesbian, cheater, and brother-kissing
etc...

I don't know, when I think of my own mom and mothers that I look up to. Jolie isn't a good mom at all. I think octomom is worse, but not by much.

2071 days ago

Sheila

Pitt-Jolie should've never taken money for their kids pics on magazines covers.
Gave Octo-mom her idea "hmmm, if I look like Jolie and have another litter, maybe I can get paid too"

2071 days ago

Fox

lmao! i bet they were saying to eachother in that restaurant how they thought everyoby loved them. poor them, so confused. no, you are not loved nor respected. angie stop clinging to your man and send him to the botox clinic.

2070 days ago

Kajsa

Is this an opportunity to see how mean-spirited and ignorant you can sound?

Brad and Angie = Octomom? Get real!! I actually like Brad and Angie. Yep, they fell in love with each other at the wrong time. People were hurt. That stinks. But what would have stunk even more for Brad? Being stuck with a woman who only cares about Hollywood and posing in nothing but a tie. I'm glad Brad and Angie found each other. Their actually doing something with their lives.

And I admire for using their wealth to make a difference in the world. (COMPLETE opposite of Octomom.) They give 1/3 of their income millions to help children around the world--but even those millions of dollars can't ever make up for having a home and a family. Selfish? Really? Is selfish buying stuff...or giving children a home, even one with other kids? Go Brad and Angie!!

2068 days ago

~*~ B & the BabieS ~*~

First of all Octomom is a nut case. I think all of her kids should be taken from her or at least the 8 new ones. That Bitch is off her rocker. She thinks that she is Angelina and she can live this glamorous life. Someone leeds to tell her that she is a nut case. I wish that Angela and Brad would take the 8 from her!!! That would be karma at its best!!!!

2067 days ago

omg!

first, and who cares about what they or octo mom think

2077 days ago