Lucinda Williams: Millionaire Matchmaker?!

2/21/2009 10:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's country/blues blonde bombshell Lucinda Williams (left) -- and the gorgeous Patti Stanger from Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker" (right).

Lucinda Williams and Patti Stanger
Believe it or not, but neither one is married.

seriously

OH MY GOD. That hag on the left is seriously the UGLIEST WOMAN ALIVE. Like Mr. Ed and Camilla Parker Bowles got together and pooped her out. This Lucinda thing, whoever she is, she looks nothing like the girl on the right. But she should wear a bag over her head when she goes out. Her black teeth and her lazy eye are just frightening. It's not age, it's just FUGLINESS!

no fashion police

that "hag" on the left is the beautiful lucinda williams, who has more heart, art and soul and beauty in her than any of you losers who are dissin her for being real. ick..how dare you pick on a talent like this.

Lynn

Patti Stanger looks like a man

Keifer not ok

I'd say TMZ is using the word "gorgeous" waaaaaaay too loosely here. Unless money and reality-show fame auto-equals gorgeous. What's funny is that Patti's hair, the prettiest part of her, is fake. That girl be dishwater in reality.

oprah

TMZ, you cracked me up once again!!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Some people on these boards seem to have a serious problem understanding sarcasm.

A person

Lucinda's fiance is not bald, I have met him. A full head of dark hair. She is wonderful, I have known her for about ten years and she's been loyal and kind. Goes out of her way to help her friends. You people are just vicious for no reason. She is talented and wonderful.

I will always stand by her.

papa bear27

I absolutely HATE the Millionair Matchmakers hair (Patti). It is the WORST hair weave ever..... the top looks like a helmut... too big in the crown. her head is HUMONGOUS!!!!

Chris Brown

Listen to Lucinda's song, 'Essence', and you'll understand why she's so f*cking awesome.

buh-bye weiner party!

I saw that matchmaker person on The View and all I could do was stare at that cheap, tacky, unflattering, dyed thing which appears to be a wig on her head. She must wear it to distract from her orange, sagging horse face,

Chris Brown

Lucinda's not married because she CHOOSES not to be, you TMZ turds!

jstark

Lucinda Williams has more talent in her pinky fingernail than anyone at TMZ. I'm from Louisiana and she is royalty here!! Shame on TMZ. I get you making fun of all the other attention whores, but Lucinda Williams is not one of them. She is a very nice lady.

ss

WTF is that on the left is that a man, He is FUGLY

Barbara Quesada

Patti looks like Barbra Streisand with a bad wig!

Jenifer

I hope TMZ is being sarcastic about the "gorgeous." Poor Patti, she's funny, and if I recall, has good legs, but my dog is cuter than she is. If I were Patti, I would sneak off and get a little lipo under the neck and a chin implant. Hard to imagine that she can be so critical of others when she is so plain! And that obnoxious voice! Yuck! A lot of guys I know have a few choice names for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments