The Most

Tasteless, Hilarious

Joke Ever

3/7/2009 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's wrong in every possible way, shape and form, but when Lisa Lampanelli decided it was time to exploit Rihanna's horrible, tragic situation at the Comedy Central Roast of Larry the Cable Guy -- people couldn't help but crack up.

guzman

its not as offensive as i thought.. i thought it was worse the joke that the dude who dates sarah silverman made in the flavor flav roast in which he said hes a worse father than chris benoit.THAT was not only too soon but so out of line.especially to those who mourned the loss of daniel and nancy.

sure,,what happened to rihanna is messed up.but shes still alive,and she lives on another day to put her other cheek to get it smackded. benoits kid and wife got murdered.

1973 days ago

ballsy

You for got a spot to vote for who F@@king cares.

1973 days ago

noyankhere

NO ITS NOT TOO SOON.. RIHANNA NEEDS TO KNOW FROM HER PUBLIC THAT WHAT SHE IS DOING IS SENDING MESSAGES THAT ITS OKAY FOR A MAN TO PRACTICALY KILL YOU AND YOU SHOULD ACCEPT IT.. SHE CANNOT HAVE HER CAKE AND EAT IT.. ITS TIME TO TAKE HER OFF HER PEDASTEL TOO.. NO CHRIS BROWN..NO RIHANNA LET HER GO BACK TO HER BARBADAN PARADISE AND LET BROWN ROT IN JAIL..

1973 days ago

david

this bitch is funny hands down...........she needed this joke

1973 days ago

DEELISH

BEST JOKE EVER .... HEY WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST TAKE THE JOKE, LIKE RIHANNA CAN TAKE A PUNCH ... IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE

1973 days ago

lil' latina

I AM SORRY, BUT THIS IS SAD. IS THIS WHAT THE WORLD HAS COME TOO. WE ALL POKE FUN AT PEOPLE, BUT THERE ARE MORAL AND RESPECTABLE LINES YOU DON'T CROSS. i BET THAT LADY WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING IF THAT WAS HER DAUGHTER THEY WERE MAKING JOKES ABOUT. AND THIS REALLY URKS ME, SHE MADE A RACISTS COMMENT ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE( REGARDING FREE CHICKEN AND WHITE WOMEN) THE SAD THING IS THAT THERE WAS A BLACK MAN THERE WHO THE CAMERAS ZOOMED IN ON AND HE WAS LAUGHING. SHAME ON THAT BLACK MAN FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR HIMSELF OR HIS RACE. i KNOW IT WSN'T ABOUT HIM OR BLK. PEOPLE, BUT WHEN SHE MADE THE RACISTS COMMENTS, SHE MADE IT ABOUT HIM AND EVERY BLK. PERSON. SHE NEEDS MORE THAN JESUS!!!!

1972 days ago

me

I think it's way too soon. There's nothing funny about abuse. My mom is abused. I was abused. Is my mom stupid for not leaving? Can you blame her for being too afraid to leave? He threatened her and the cops didn't do anything. Just because Rihanna went back to the guy so what? you don't know her reasons for doing that. Maybe he threatened her in some way. I know for a fact and from personal experience that cops don't do hardly anything about abuse. They might put the guy in jail but he's out on the streets coming back to you and threatening your life if you don't take him back. Or worse; your family's life. She isn't stupid. Its much easier for all of you to comment and say that she's stupid. "I'm going to leave" is a much easier thing to say than to do. Most people don't know what actual abuse is like. So until you spend the day in someone's shoes who acutally is abused, stop talking and stop joking about it. It isn't funny. And I guarantee you won't think it's very funny if it ever happens to you. Consider yourselves fortunate for not having to go through what my mom and I did. And poor Rihanna. I feel very sad for her.

1972 days ago

sw

I love Lisa L. I recently saw her in LA and she was amazing.
She goes after everyone, Gays, Blacks, Latins, asians,Jews etc... no one is safe from her.

LISA ROCKS

1972 days ago

stacie

Hey she went back to him why not laugh , lisa lampnieli is funny as hell and well know for making alot of VERY NAUGHTY black jokes

1972 days ago

kahneiac

its pretty funny. This joke isn't too soon when Rihanna is stupid enough to get back with Brown.

1972 days ago

kahneiac

oh and to comment 100: I was beat too. I took him back once and he did it again. Threatened or not, you should never be with an abuser. So yes I can blame your mom. And I do blame Rihanna. It's going to be a very sad thing when it happens again, because it will. Once a beater always a beater. Sorry. I feel no sympathy for people that stay. I booted his ass out the second time and I'm much happier.

1972 days ago

empresslya

Im a black woman and I have never been beaten up and that chick that chopped it of wasnt black. Women of all race get beat up. Most people here are tmz fans and voted not ot soon. I thought the joke was funny but there were paradies on youtube about the situation and they were funny. Shi# was funny and now that she took him back so he can beat her some more people dont feel as bad. I felt bad that I laughted at the parody with her giving him herpes and the no air songs on youtube but now that they are back together who cares. Celebrities are people They are not role models. Now when she misses a show or cancels we will know he beat her and Im sure photogs will be looking at his nuckles for bruises like they look at celebs noses for white stuff. She may want to invest in some self defense classes or a gun too far yeah probly but no one is beatin me like that or my child. Im still going to listen to their music I dont care, He didnt beat me up and I dont know either one of them.

1972 days ago

Truth

YAWN what a trailor trash of a joke seriously, and you retards agreeing are trailor trash yourself please rednecks gtfo of tmz and go to your kkk.com sites please I am white and this is only funny to trailor trash child molesting white folks ewww.

1972 days ago

J

@ Nat Turner

You're an idiot...your bad reaction to a race joke about black people is soo stupid...I mean seriously. When it comes to my heritage...I'm like the freaking U.N...and every joke said about any of my heritage...doesn't anger me. I laugh, c/s I think it's funny. And I don't get all bent out of shape c/s it was told by anyone of a different race...so...shut your irrogant mouth, and cool off...and who freakin cares about Obama...the guy has been making some very poor decisions since he took office. Wanting to close down Guantanamo Bay is proof of that, and before anyone says that Bush wants it to close down to...may we all look back at the past 8 yrs in this country, and remember our old president for the idiot he was, and still is today.

1972 days ago

airproguyrick

SHE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. CB IS A LOSER, AND RIHANNA IS TOO, BECAUSE SHE'S NOT MAKING HIM " WALK THE PLANK."

'