Britney's 3-Ring Entertains Sick Kids

3/8/2009 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leaving her tassels on the tour bus, Britney Spears brightened some kids' day yesterday by bringing her circus -- including Michael Jackson's umbrella gang -- to the Miami Children's Hospital.

Britney's 3-Ring

When she's good, she's great.
Britney Spears|Launch Photos

blondy91

First!! I love Brit she has a heart of gold and it sucks that she still has all these haters that are just jealous of her
Britney Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

1954 days ago

Lindsey

You rock Britney!! What a nice thing to do in between concerts!! Take that haters!!! Keep up the awesome work Britney, I am really proud of you. I wonder which casono K fed was in??? Britney rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your oldest fan!!

1954 days ago

dssdsd

go brit!! FIRST

1954 days ago

Canada

Britney, your doing a great job! I can just imagine how much joy and happiness you brought to those children.

Keep up the good work!

1954 days ago

lls

Good for her...................this is what ALL entertainers should do!

1954 days ago

MJ ROCKS

Brtiney is awesome! Anyone who knows anything about her knows that she is really a very caring and warm person. Brit rocks!

1954 days ago

why?

I am glad Britney seems to be doing a lot better, I hope she becomes the woman of God that her parents raised. I read her mothers book and it made me look at parenthood as an obstacle with room for mistakes. I hope her family can find each other again.

1954 days ago

Ashley

It's nice to see her doing something constructive with her time!

1954 days ago

wolfer

You people that keep putting"1st" or "first" in your message and it turns out to be 3rd or 4th look like a bunch of morons.

1954 days ago

Jesus Saves With Geico

@ 10---Yea, but they look like morons even if they actually are first. Why brag about a zero-skill non-accomplishment?

1954 days ago

twinky

Britney makes NONE of her decisions. Her dad is making every single solitary decision for her. Britney's fans, once again, sound like immature idiots just like her. WILL YOU EVER UNDERSTAND THIS...EVER?

1953 days ago

twinky

By the way, the last decision I read that Britney actually made herself was call Sam and Adnan from a pre paid cell phone that her father had to go to court about to have the judge help him with orders to have no contact with her. Again, she doesn't make ANY decisions on her own. All Britards sound ridiculous when they believe that this is all her doing and planning. I WOULD BE HUMILIATED TO BE A BRITARD.

1953 days ago

justme

Brits dad is doing an AWESOME job. I'm loving the come back he is helping with. I just pray that she continues on this path when her daddy isn't there holding her hand anymore.

1953 days ago

Wanda W.

Trash,nothing more than "daddy Spears" pulling all the strings on his meal ticket to humanize her nuttyness, at the same time getting some pr for her train wreck of a tour. What better way to promote that trash of a mother.

1953 days ago

ImtheWomanizer

Britney does make choices. If she wants to go somewhere, she is ALLOWED to go there. Just because you're under a conservatorship DOES NOT MEAN that you are restrained COMPLETELY

1953 days ago