The Woman in Red

3/11/2009 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 66-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. on Monday, looking edgy.

Marcia Wallace

In her early days as a struggling actress, Marcia supplemented her income by being a substitute teacher in the Bronx.

While Marcia is a longtime breast cancer survivor and activist, her husband passed away of pancreatic cancer in '92.

COMMENTS

First!

Wow she looks pretty good...make-up's a bit scary but she seems to have aged pretty good.

1999 days ago

buffbodz

scary in a funky sort of way.

1999 days ago

Brad

You forgot to mention that she's the voice of Edna Krabappel on the Simpsons!

1999 days ago

bmike

I adore her! not the best makeup in the world but she's looking fabulous

1999 days ago

USR

She is currently playing crazy Annie on "The Young nad The Restless"

1999 days ago

rex

you should put a picture of iron maidens eddie here next to her...

1999 days ago

Twinker

Love her and always have. She's suffered and paid her dues.
She is a suvivor!!!!

1999 days ago

Bajan Woman

She looks great!

1999 days ago

that.is.all

I love her on American Idol this season. Happy for here she made the top 13. Good luck girl.

1998 days ago

MNgirl

Hahahaha,,, obviously #11 has got her comment on the wrong picture!!! anyway,,, I think Marcia's great... I'm watching her on my favorite Y & R, as everyone has mentioned. She plays the part very well, she's very funny. She is also a Great Password player. She's always on the GSN reruns. And Marcia, you look great!!!

1998 days ago

Dick Gardner

I think, after I watch the "stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube, I will check her out on the " Young and the Restless"

1998 days ago

Money Talks

I love her, she looks good although her hair seems to be electrocuted ! Wish I could wear my hair this way, good for you Marcia !

1998 days ago

CLMWSQ

She is playing a villian on the Young & the Restless now - she is snappy & funny just like before & looks great

1998 days ago

kyleo71

I had the joy of meeting Ms. Wallace several years ago when she was attending a bookfair (promoting her autobiography) in the town I lived in. She dined in the restaurant I waited tables in all 3 nights she was in town and I was her waiter all 3 nights. I cannot say enough nice things about this extremely gracious and lovely woman. The last night she was in town, as she was preparing to leave the restaurant, she gave me a hug and told me that she was going to miss her waiter. She is such a wonderful and genuine lady.

1998 days ago

HENRY

TMZ forgot to say she was in the movie TEEN WITCHf rom the 1980's as the drama teacher when Louise in the movie found her necklace.

1998 days ago