Jack From "Dawson's Creek" Getting Divorced

3/20/2009 7:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dawson's CreekThe guy who played Jack on "Dawson's Creek" has filed for divorce -- probably because he doesn't want to wait for his life to be over.

Kerr Smith and his wife Harmoni Everett (who played Josie's manicurist in "Josie and the Pussycats") were married a few months shy of six years. He cited irreconcilable differences.

They have no children.

Give me a break

1ST haha

pinhead

WHOOOOOOOO?

Party 'till you die!

I had that same face this morning after some cheap Mexican food and Takillya shots last night! I feel yer pain buddy!

NIK

*crickets*...who cares? *crickets*

DR SICK

He played a great character sheriff named Axel Palmer in "My Bloody Valentine". Dumb the bitch!

spring fling

six years and no children? oh, yea, he's a real winner.

Kim

I've always thought he was gay.

Layla

I farted.

Party 'till you die!

7. six years and no children? oh, yea, he's a real winner.

Posted at 8:06PM on Mar 20th 2009 by spring fling
Why? Are you one of those people who demands that everyone has ten kids, ensuring overpopulation on an already cramped and war filled world?

mai

please pass this along because it could happen to you...i paid my cell phone bill online and someone stole my service the next day...i have to use my security code to access my account online...someone hacked my dads computer with a virus and stole my information...they called in the next morning pretending to be me and changed all the imformation on my account so that i wasnt able to gain access to it...they wont give me the service back and they wont shut the service off...i was told that if a person calls in and gives the correct information then they are automatically the customer...that they are very sorry for whats happened but without my security code they cant even access my account...i said that sounds like hogwash...and here i sit...without a phone...1000 miles from home and i basically just paid for someone else to get a free months service to their phone...please spread the word...because ive been victimized and it may be just my phone today but how easy it was for them to just dismiss me makes me feel like the security wasnt enough and that there ought to be some kind of recourse for this...by the way the company that allowed this to happen to me was boost unlimited :)

omg!omg!

he is/was gay on The Creek ...id bang him like a screen door . holla!

auramac

"First." Does it mean that much to you two? What an accomplishment. Easily amused, I see. Do you not recognize the sheer stupidity of getting excited because your empty no-comment was all you are doing with your life right now?

Speaking of which, I gotta go..

new york

Dude, really - it's out time you come out of the closet!

your mom

Mai please get a life ASAP and air your problems somewhere else

really now

Yes Mai , please do get a life . Gee whiz.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments