Joan Rivers:

'Wanna See My Breasts?'

3/20/2009 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Photog: "You gotta show more skin, Joan!"
Joan: "Trust me, you wanna see my breasts? Look down!"

videos
Joan Riversworked the corner in Beverly Hills yesterday, and filled our minds with the worst thought ever: What if she were a hooker?!

Jake

Compared to wanda sykes, Joan Rivers is a genius of comedy. There is NOTHING Joan Rivers could say that offends me as much as wanda sykes when she even clears her throat.

SpawnOfAzazel

I wouldn't have gone for that joke. Everyone knows she's been lifted so many times that her ass is up to her shoulders.

1951 days ago

sL

this must be a picture of Joan looking for change on the ground... ah times are tough in Hollywood...

1951 days ago

Michael Madsen

Breasts! My plastic grocery bag from Ralphs has more flesh than River's chest.

1951 days ago

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

How old is she anyway? I'm surprised she still can walk around.

1951 days ago

PLEASE

I love Joan Rivers. She has no shame and soooo funny. She could get away with more things than the banks, AIG or Bush. I love it. She has the best personality.

1951 days ago

Zen Grouch

You guys are nothing but class, messin' with a demented 90 year old publicity whore...

1950 days ago

curious girl

Joan Rivers use to be so pretty, She was on Larry King the other night and she has absolutely ruined herself. Her face was so tight f she couldn't even smile. She looks like the joker on batman. Her eyes were slits. They made a joke on Oprah today about how addicted she is to plastic surgery. Somebody needs to make her see reason.

1950 days ago

Googie

Go ahead everyone and make nasty remarks about her facelifts, saggy skin and age - Joan has beat you all to it and has made money making funny remarks about herself.

1950 days ago

fergiebear

She has had too many lifts but at least she is honest and has been for years unlike some other stars who claim other wise......... FYI I always thought she was nice looking too back in the 60's 70's and but she has said she never thought she was pretty....... deep!! Hollywood really F***s with your head!

1949 days ago