Rachel Zoe: Miles Above the Rest

3/20/2009 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's celebrity stylist/Bravo personality Rachel Zoe in L.A. on Wednesday (left) -- and two-time Academy Award nominated actress Sylvia Miles in NYC a while back (right).

Rachel Zoe

Only one of them is 85 years old.

We're just sayin'.

Michael Madsen

The joker's back, batman!

Fox

the lines around that woman's mouth just freak me out. when she talks...ugh! maybe if she didnt have an eating disorder she wouldnt look comparable to an 85 yr old. ladies, starving yourself does not make you hot.

strawmann

85 is young for a klingon

Gaby♦

Then I must quit starving myself.

Jesus Effing Christ

It doesn't?!

loika

oh "i die...." laughing out loud! Thanks for my morning giggle TMZ...just don't like her...the one mistake Bravo made.

Buttercup321

SM is a cool elderly broad , she is funny as h*ll even if she in the movie just for a few moments.

Now Rachel Zoe is a different story.

I dont know how old she is but if shes anything below 65 shes in trouble!!!!!! She needs Botox, a haircut , a body lift, and a mood altering substance because she seems to be a very angery and disatsfied person.

I watch her show 1 1/2 times- I tried to get into it but she seemed to hate everyone so I gave up.

OK,Im done................

LongJohn69

TMZ is going BLIND!

sandyduncansglasseye

Ms Miles is the greatest...I loved her in "The Funhouse"

sL

SO OLD, YET SO LIFE LIKE...

boogie

Why is Zoe a celebrity? And she is not old looking or anything - it's just really, who likes to watch a show about some stylist who just goes shopping? I can shopping and I'm not a stylist. People pay her outrageous fees to go shopping. It's weird. And half the time you're thinking, "She wants them to wear that and they agree???" She's not unattractive, she's just another Hollywood-NY idiot helping the other idiots - shop. She's a famous personal shopper.

j

rachel would look soooooo much better of she gained just 10-15 lbs. her face could REALLY use the extra weight. her lines around her mouth would be less abbrasive.... and her chest would look worlds better. do it girl!! i KNOW you read this...

diana

The bat looks better!

NancIT

Zoe is pretty . She is not ugly. She is a hairstylist . Quit picking on her

2011 days ago

island

Rachel is gorgeous and always elegant. I love that she dresses like a woman and not a streetwalker like so many celebrities. I love her hair, and her style. Plus, her husband is a hunk! It would be so cool to hang with her. Without her Hollywood would probably look like a skin show. They need her.

2008 days ago