Hairy Fans Brow Down for Jonas Bro Tix

4/1/2009 5:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Insane Jonas Brothers fans in Miami were willing to let a Y100 radio DJ rip the eyebrows off their faces for Jonas Brothers tickets -- replicating the pain and suffering most people experience when listening to an actual Jonas Brothers album. Go figure.

Lauren

Ahh! *Covers face* I would never do that for Jonas Brothers anything! But then again, I got tickets already! =P

maira

OMG!!!!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR JB TICKETS!!!!!!!!

LOVE THEM!!!!

DANCEorDIE

ok...that is insane.

tshbar

Pathetic is more like it...

CLaS

That's way over the top. I wouldn't do that for concert tickets but maybe for a lot of cash. Hey, they will grow back in no time.

A--NOT!

hmmm....nice...what brand of wax is that anyhow?

toofastforyou!

1-{866{436-57TOOFASTFORYOU!

Beth

How stupid are these nut jobs?! The women, not so bad...but the men?? Doing that for that good for nothing boy band who nobody could pay me enough to watch their concert? They need to get their heads examined! And their dumbfounded brainwashed daughters (and sons) should be ashamed with themselves for making their parents look like total idiots on public radio for all to see! "Yeah, that was me you saw getting my brows waxed for the Jonas Brothers!" I can see it now!

laura_7845

How GROSS!!! The lady who was doing the waxing should have her beauty license taken away from her. She is double dipping the stick into the wax. Who knows where else that wax has been. Lets just hope it isn't the same jar of wax she uses to give bikini waxes with.

yeah....and?

I think those hairy Jonas brothers are the ones who need the wax job. When these BOYS finally become men who get actually get laid, I suspect there is a lot of hair removal in their future! Noses, ears, eyebrows.....

Not that they will ever actually get laid, being swore virgins until they get married to a swore virgin and have a horrible wedding night because no one has clue what they are doing....."oh, is it in yet big Jonas boy " and " I don't know its hurts too much and now I'm bleeding"

FUN for a wedding night huh?

josi

R U serious? Only stupid and idiotic people would do that 4 jo bro tix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roxxi

TMZ, comparing getting your eyebrows waxed to listening to the jonas brothers is just plain cruel.

Mom of Jo Bros Fan

#11, in my opinion and experience, you are so very, very wrong. I would rather marry a 'new' husband as opposed to a 'used' one. Through his actions, he has repeatedly proven that has respect for women, as well as himself.
I will inherantly trust him more, and enjoy learning with him. No comparisons will be drawn, because they don't exist.
Don't believe me? Ask your 'new' associates, or those 'used' ones that wish they had it to do all over again.
By the way, you are also rather illiterate. The word is avowed, or sworn, not swore, but then, "It takes allllll kinds."

Cynthiaa

Omg..thats crazyyy.. Funny thing is i entered my dad in for that contest because im a hugeeeee Jonas Brothers fan and I live in Miami..but i had no clue they would wax ur eyebrows off... if they would of called my dad to do that i dnt think he would have done it.. lol

blah blah

Hey... they`ll GROW back....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments