Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

WR

Hey Whittiergirl - Thanks so much for the site! I didn't even know something like that existed. Awesome! Signed a few. :-)

1988 days ago

len

Dilly21.... Basically, you don't think, not rationally. Does your comment reflect your life..?? Perfectly capable of working, but too lazy too get off your ass. "on the take" from the hardworking Taxpayer. Virtual theft. You have a slovenly mentality & attitude.

1988 days ago

Terri

Ok, whoever is using my name posting, LMAO, you're doing a poor job. Why? Heros is spelled Heroes. Your ass is busted poser!!!!! From the REAL Terri

1988 days ago

Terri

Hmmm, I posted a comment at 1020 am and yet it didn't post to the page or it did post and than disappeared. Does anyone see that post? The one where I identify the Terri that posted at 355 am (as not being me, the real Terri)? And I'm talking about the reality show and sponsors? Somethings fishy.....

len

Well, I read Octo-tarts interview in th Whittier news. She really is dense. Accusing AIW of plotting to abduct her babies. She cannot really expect the Public to believe that. She states that she didn't want any part of AIW, because the services stated as free, were't , as medic - aid was footing the bill.which meant that the Public would be paying, & that she, Nadya, would have no part of that. Now is that just a crock ? As well, she saved the money for in vitro, by working 16 hrs shifts as a Psych Tech...{ care aid ??}, & the 30000 dollar inheritance from her grandmother...Now that is a "smelly one". now, 24 thou + 30 thou+ 160 though = 214 thou dollars. And this thing, is still bleeding the Taxpayer. And she has the audacity to call AIW a scam. Oh yes, Justice is coming, & it is carrying all of Sullied-woman's names. Neighbor, that is too funny, Jeff Czeck-book getting a ticket........

80's Gal

______________________________________

Easy chrissa and all involved. I've said it before. Hopefully the assorted authorities are merely biding their time building a case against her, collecting evidence, gathering names, planning strategy and such. Octo is pretty much like the obvious crack house down the road that the police seem to have have no interest in until one day BAM!!! you've got SWAT and sheriff choppers crashing down like Aopocaypse on their ass.. Oh, It's coming. I feel it in my bones...

Posted at 4:46AM on Apr 8th 2009 by Anxiously Awaiting Octo's Mugshot Under "Celebrity Justice"
______________________________________

I agree with you!! There have no doubt been so many complaints about this woman and so much outrage with regard to the blatant fraud. It's like they say, what comes around goes around.

With regard to a possible reality show....I just don't buy it!! This woman is POISON and any network or sponsor would be STUPID to associate with this woman. And this twist of finding love? Just way to hokey and far fetched. That news came too close to April Fool's Day. I'll believe it when I see it

len

Terri, I saw the post this morning, but now I cannot find it. As for the fake Terri, if " It " was trying to make a point, then " It " has failed.

len

Anxiously awaiting,,,,,,,,, Justice is coming, but it will not be swift, it will be slow, methodical, & measured.........the Lion, waiting patiently, observing, assessing.,..........voracious., & deadly.

chrisa

terri, i also saw the post this a.m.
don't know what is going on, i have noticed a few things get moved around more than usual or disappear.

some of my posts either never posted (no email confirmation) or they went *POOF* and vanished. i have even had posts appear without the email confirmation and it wasn't because i used the email and password as suggested, they just appeared on their own.

btw, anyone know how that works? you know, down at the bottom of your email confirmation where it it says, "P.S.: For future reference, you may avoid these confirmations by using your e-mail and password."
then it shows your email addy and a password. where do you use it?

i have also learned to copy my comments before adding them just in case i don't get the confirmation and they are not posted. that way i don't have to rewrite everything again.

len

Terri, I wouldn't classify Octo as intelligent............cagey, yes. Smart enough to pull a scam, in the short term, but as a longdistance contender, no. Her Term will be shortlived.

len

Chrisa.how does one "copy" posts ?

Terri

True Jane, true. Chrissa, I have often wondered that myself about the password option, I too have wondered about where to utilize it there doesn't seem to be anywhere to insert it. It's a mystery to me. Well perhaps this other Terri is just that another Terri LOL reason I say that is because I popped into the Joel Osteen site on TMZ and she'd left a comment there so I naturally wanted to see what she said. So perhaps she's not posing as me afterall and is just in fact another Terri LOL. Yet we still don't know who her heroes are do we LMAO. Ok, I gotta run for now I have a meeting to attend. BBL. Ciao bella ladies.

chrisa

terri #439,
i think maybe he/she/terri2, means that whoever smashed the car window is their hero?? i dunno, just guessing, but in the context of the original article it seems to fit.
chrisa :D

chrisa

D'OH!!!!! i meant terri # 539 not 439. cripes i am tired, little to no sleep last night due to pain, so my brain is a wee bit sludgy today. : (

chrisa

#541 jane,
just right click over text before you send it by choosing "select all" to hi-lite, then click copy. if your post doesn't show the first time, rather than rewriting it, you just right click again over the new comment box and paste it back in to the new comment box, hopefully it will post second time around. you can keep doing this til you finally get the email confirmation. then again, sometimes it plays tricks and posts without confirmation, so you have to be careful you don't end up reposting the same comment 10 x's in a row. LOL! always double check to see if it did post the first time or two, without the email confirm.
chrisa ;)

1987 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments