Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

FiFi LaRue

# 73/post by Be nice people

I don't think bringing up exploitation was a good move.

She has exploited the one thing in world we REAL mothers consider sacred..... her Children. Then...she exploites the systems when many people are losing jobs due to the economy. She creates a scene...then the media catches it. Sooo...whos exploiting who?

Duggie

No, you are not wrong. She broke the window herself. She is looking for more publicity. How ironic. Radar has announced that the seventh baby will be coming home today and TMZ reports that her car window has been smashed. What is really scary is that this is brewing into a real dangerous situation, all engineered by Octomom. How sick.

Leibe1

Watching her is literally watching your tax dollars in action!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time you only get to take home 50-60% of what you made, this is where it is going..........................

Deni

It's her. Not enough press lately. Get ready for 7 more baby seats to go flying! But don't worry! When her baby seat attention disappears the taxpayers of the state of California will be stepping up.

BUTTERFLY

People can be so hateful. This crime was senseless. What was the point of busting out the window? It only hurts the children. This is their vehicle to get back and forth to their Dr. Appts. WTF is wrong with people?

jxtr

Even though I do not like this woman, I think it was stupid for someone to smash out her vehicle window.

Kay

Everyone hates the cow. She probably did it herself to get sympathy.

Creeder

First thought: Some neighbor fed up with having to put up with Octumom's circus.

Really?

My main concern is that she did it herself to garner more media attention. If that is the case, then we can expect more outrageous occurrences in the future. This creepy bitch could very well harm her children for attention, she is that obsessed with it. Another thing is that in light of her recent behavior, donations are drying up and she is attempting to get more sympathy from the simpletons that will donate to her. I believe everything this bitch does is contrived, and I wouldn't put vandalizing her own property past her for a second.

Guess Who?

Sad. This is going too far. Its one thing to be disgusted over her choices but to damage her property and pose a threat to her and her kids is criminal.

Mona

WELL, maybe if she didnt broadcast where she was moving too and wanst being such a media HOG, This wouldnt be happening to her at all. She thinks she is a celebrity when she is nothing but a very sick woman, She needs to stop blogging and annoucing her wherabouts like she is some sort of SUPERSTAR! You have families that cannot make it at all during these hard economic times and she is walking around like she is some sort of GOD or something. I dont feel bad for her at all and I am sure alot more will probably happen because she was dumb enough to expose EVERYTHING to the media for money. I pray for the kids and the babies that someone more capable of being a responsible mother and father will step in and rescue these poor children.

Terri

I suppose it's a good thing I don't live in southern CA these days because I would have already had a sign or bumper sticker on my vehicle with some type of derogatory remark towards octo-bitch, oh yes I would, nodding yes. Maybe even more than one. I said last week a security guard was going to be hired soon....well you dumb bitch, if you're soooooooo worried about safety, AT LEAST hire a reputable security firm to install some cameras at your house. She would not be so stupid as to do the illegal act herself to her vehicle, however, I would not put it past her to "hire" one of her so called friends or one of Daddy's friends to do the job for her -- yep, yep, no media attention in awhile, I bet she's been foaming at the mouth craving the attention.

Amy

I am sure her insurance will pay for it and TMZ is right, this is going a little too far. If we do not like her decisions and what she did that is one thing, however she does have babies to take care of and take to appointments.

PLEASE

She needs to get Security camera. That was a no brainer and intalled before she moved in. This is terrible. I don't like her but that most likely scared the older kids. This is getting to dangerous.

kwa

how did someone even make it to her front porch? shouldn't she have security??? .. i mean considering the fact that she's the most hated person in the country since Oj..