Sam Ronson Changes the Locks on Someone...

4/5/2009 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's connect the dots here: So on Friday night, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson reportedly get into yet another fight. Then on Saturday, paps spot a locksmith at Sam's place, changing the locks on the front door. Hmmm ...

Mary

FIRST!!!!

Ms. Hysterical

I worked on Georgia Rule as a crew member and Lindsay was very nice to everyone. It's a shame she has screwed up her life with drugs and hollywood garbage for friends. If Sam has kicked her out, I guess any day now her drug-pusher flaming queen leech Patrick will be back in the picture.

whynot

lilo, lilo, lilo...wat am i going to do with you. you are not a lesbian. bi-sexual....maybe. go get yourself some penis and call anne heche in the morning. she can advise you further.

The Dude

This is one of the few time I actaully feel proud of a lesbian....Go Sam!

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

probably because lindsay was cheating on her with lily...

NoPatience4Idiots

This is amusing...

josi

I think lindsay is SOOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! OH, THATS RIGHT NOBODY WANTS TO GIVE HER A JOB BECAUSE SHE SUCKS AND HAS DRINKING AND DRUG PROBLEMS!!! I SERIOUSLY FEEL BAD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjay

I feel sorry for Lindsay. She's a little girl lost.

GypsyLaura

No I feel sorry for us who struggle to pay bills and do the decent thing in life. I don't feel sorry for her and she is not a girl.

PEPSI Generation

OK ok playtime is over...go over seas and get big screen work OR those big paydays are over OVER?.Go downunder not NOT that downunder and get wprk there also.In the long run money in the bank`s is better than a bush in the pocket.

PEPSI Generation

can lead to rage and the jails are full of lovers who killed out of passion.Save that crap for the stage and stay out of jail!.

PEPSI Generation

& a pocket possy and call me first thing in the morning U will bee all white.

justsaying

Maybe she ought to put a lock on her tongue, fingers and those strapons she uses and unlock the door to god. Yeah...I know.....I'm a homophobe. So is god.

Anita

I think you've hit rock bottom when even your lesbian lover has had enough of your crazyness and kicks your azz out.

LAY OFF THE WHITE POWDERS, YOU STUPID WHORE !!!

Anita

People need to stop making excuses for this trainwreck.
I don't care how good an actor someone might be when sober.
No one else could get away with such behavior, so why should Lindsay?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments