The Glamorous Life

4/15/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Lionel Richie's 27-year-old adopted daughter Nicole Camille Escovedo Richie.

Nicole Richie

Nicole is currently pregnant with her second child with boyfriend Joel Madden.

COMMENTS

Helen

She's so pretty, as a baby and an adult!

dinosaurus

"Big name" in hollywood? Her career is in the toilet. She's such a big nothing.

handymike

She LOOKS GREAT!

Just Me....

I gotta agree with whatwhat3 about the big name part. Her adoptive father..Lionel Richie...is a big name but, that doesn't make her one.

ldm

I don't get it...tell me, why is she a skank. I mean having 2 children with the same guy is being a skank...wow!

Momfor2

God bless her and her family. As long as her babies are healthy and happy thats all that matters. I wish her the best on her second pregnancy. May she once again be blessed with a healthy and beautiful baby! Best wishes Nicole and Joel.

jenimini

Hey whatwhat3 when did she have a career? So how could it be in the toliet. She doesn't need a career, her daddy has one. You Retard. And besides I like her.

Hummmm

Love Her!!! God Bless you & your family Nicole! =) I hope she stays on the right track...

BullyMom

She has No career, NO talent, and NO accomplishments to speak of....
except a reality show with trampy Paris Hilton, the heiress
to millions who has slept with everyone she sets her sights on. ....

She is a very Boring person., not worth reading about. Even in her interviews
she is boring.

pollynoo

Douchebag

fuuuuck u peeps (:

#4
she IS a big name in hollywood, dumbass. no one's talking about her career. she's a HUGE name in hollywood, obv because alot of people heard of her NAME.
thanks.

llsbabygirl918

MamaGray- I would say that cleaning herself up (from her drug-riddled, partying past) AND giving birth to a healthy, happy, beautiful baby girl, AND being one of the best young mothers in Hollywood, regardless if she's married or not, are all very BIG accomplishments. Look at all of the other young celebs who have made several attempts at becoming a sober, positive person and you will see that she has overcome a lot (drugs, eating disorders, etc.) for the sake of her health and child's health. I think those are all very substantial accomplishments and commend her as a wonderful mother, dedicated to her child(ren). So what if she's boring; it's all in the best interest of her kids. Good Luck Nicole, I hope you are blessed with another healthy, happy baby!

justsaying

Keep on keeping on. You seem to be a good, thoughtful and caring mother.

lil loca

she is ok

fans of President Obama

They grow up so fast!
The RItchie family is famous.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments