Suri Cruise: Three Years on Earth

4/18/2009 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today marks Suri Cruise's third year of birth.

Suri Cruise

Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleaños! Joyeux Anniversaire! Eeep Opp Ork!

gossip fan

I was also wondering if she ever gets to play in the mud, catch ladybugs, climb on a swing set, ride a bike, help someone wash the car, etc. These are all things my granddaughter loves to do.

emma

HAS SHE LEARNED TO WALK YET OR ARE THE PARENTS GOING TO CARING HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE

Dick Gardner

I hear that she loves to watch richalvarez on youtube.

veronica

I don't know why TMZ has to be such a-holes and make fun of a darling little girl. Make fun of her dad all you want but this stuff is hurtful to a baby, have some respect. How would Harvey or any of you toehr TMZ staffers feel if someone plastered your kid's pic all over the internet making fun of their looks. I normally enjoy TMZ but this whole Suri alien thing is sad and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. There are plenty of adult celebrities to poke fun at so why beat on this kid??

sickofKate

TMZ...stop referring to this BEAUTIFUL little girl as an alien!!! Seriously, grow the hell up!!!

Daisy

Everything will be orchestrated in this miserable child's life. Her parents will try to continue their BS fame through her. Imagine Suri this and that for the next 20 years. I think she was born sometime between November and February, not April. This is why Katie went into hiding until they decided to spring her birthdate in April. It had to be done to erase any doubt that Kris and not Tom is the dad. Nine months prior to this timeframe, she was still doing the horizontal mambo with Kris then stopped. Also, Tom will make Katie forever pay for this.

mimi

yall need to stop all that lying, that child is not cute, im sorry to say so. she pale as hell and thats the ugliest dress they could have put on her. all that money and thats the best they could dress her. and yes i have a child, and she is what you would call cute

faaw-q attitude

it's no lie, she is the cutest little thing, and she had pants on once, suri doesn't like pants, i read an article that she loves her dresses, and refuses to wear pants! adorable. happy birthday suri.

tellitlikeitis

Who is Chris ?? If he is by chance the father- there is no way a father would watch this life unfold for his daughter..... Katie looks like alot of other people brain washed. Just shy of drooling..... Any women involved with him ends up selling thier souls... the price?? their kids!

Bruce Benson Angela Gupta Nina"Steve" Reyes07

@60
I'm not a big fan of Scientology critics but Suri must still be 90% alien
if she has'nt been audited yet, I'm mean what do you think auditing
is just part of some sort of brainwashing?

meme

who the f is Chris???

I Agree...........

BRAT, BRAT, BRAT!!!!!!!! I can't stand that damm kid!

SoCal Razzles

She's cute. I hope she stays that way.

veryprettybrowneyedgirl

She is a cutie! Too bad her father is a fruitcake.

BigTimeHater

Kid is going to need a whole lot of therapy...